Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Twins and Brewers Turn Ahead the Clock jersey

I know of a Joe Mays Twins TATC jersey... let me know what your looking to pay for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Spiezio23 View Post
    On my Seattle jersey the logo is screened and the name and numbers are sewn on. I think they're all like that but I'm not 100% certain as I've not seen one from every team.
    I have one TATC gamer in my collection, and (consistent to your Seattle jersey) everything is screened on the front of the jersey, where the back has a sewn on number and name. Mine is from the White Sox -- sadly, not the Mets.

Is there a photo of Puckett wearing the TATC jersey? It's a 48, but this was 2000 and Puck was huge by then. I would think he would have need a 54 or something close to. Any thoughts? Thanks.

Chris

Quote Originally Posted by staindsox View Post
    Is there a photo of Puckett wearing the TATC jersey? It's a 48, but this was 2000 and Puck was huge by then. I would think he would have need a 54 or something close to. Any thoughts? Thanks.
    Chris
    My thoughts on the Puckett jersey are probably the reasons why it has not yet sold. Puckett's career ended in 1995, 5 years before this jersey. The consignor claims that it was used in batting practice by Puckett before the TATC game. This means that the jersey is not game used.

Also, this may be nothing, but I recall the TATC promotion as having taken place in the year 1999, with a game or two having been played the year before. I don't remember any 2000 games. Anyone know of an exact date the Twins could have worn these jerseys?

Quote Originally Posted by flightposite View Post
    I know of a Joe Mays Twins TATC jersey... let me know what your looking to pay for it.
    Email sent.

Bryan
    Wanted: Minnesota Twins throwback or special event jerseys.

Quote Originally Posted by TNTtoys View Post
    My thoughts on the Puckett jersey are probably the reasons why it has not yet sold. Puckett's career ended in 1995, 5 years before this jersey. The consignor claims that it was used in batting practice by Puckett before the TATC game. This means that the jersey is not game used.

Also, this may be nothing, but I recall the TATC promotion as having taken place in the year 1999, with a game or two having been played the year before. I don't remember any 2000 games. Anyone know of an exact date the Twins could have worn these jerseys?
    The Twins participated in two TATC games. One against the Royals and one against Seattle. Can't remember the dates off hand. The Royals game was in KC and the Seattle game was in MN.

In a story run by the Star Tribune after Puckett's death someone close to him said he never stepped on the Metrodome field after he retired from baseball. Only watched games from a suite.

Bryan
    Wanted: Minnesota Twins throwback or special event jerseys.

were can i buy a mercury mets jersey

Where can i buy a mercury mets jersey

Flightposite - Send me an e-mail at harleighb@hotmail.com regarding the cost of the Mays TATC. I'd be quite interested. Thanks.