Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 17 of 35 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast

Re: Show off your Pittsburgh Pirates items!

Quote Originally Posted by MLB~NUT View Post
    Shipp, I got the Ryan Ludwick Game-Used German Heritage Day Jersey for the opening bid of 150.00. Lets see how FAST or SLOW I recieve it, the CUTCH went for $680.00! ...
    NICE win for the opening bid price! I am on a hot streak, so I am betting SLOW this time for you. Hopefully I am wrong . I wanted the Garrett Jones, but then five different Penn State players came up in the SAME week! Needless to say, I stuck with my number one squeeze, but a shame I missed out on these. Hopefully if some did not sell they will find their way to Kruk Cards someday. I just love the look of these jerseys.

Won the Matty Diaz for the opening bid as well. Happy collector here.
    Bieksallent! My Player Collections:

http://sami-salo.webs.com

I see they are selling bases and a 'Cutch game used bat. Curious what that will go for?

The bases are nice, but I never can figure out how I would display one if I were to ever win one. Probably why I never bid on them .

Quote Originally Posted by Shipp_96 View Post
    I see they are selling bases and a 'Cutch game used bat. Curious what that will go for?

The bases are nice, but I never can figure out how I would display one if I were to ever win one. Probably why I never bid on them .
    I have a 'Cutch bat that I am looking to replace, so I may go for it. Only thing I don't like is that it was broken in half and is taped together. The one I have is autographed nut shows little use. Hard to find the right combination sometimes.

They sale standard base and homplate cases here Shipp, www.sportscases.com they're really nice I have one of both, they mont on the wall or you can put them on a self if you have the space.

Thanks for the site, MLB~NUT, I appreciate the info! I also see you got the Ludwick ALREADY?!? You have the magic address, my friend !

Good luck on the 'Cutch bat. I am not a bat person, myself. I have wayyy to many other game worn items I concentrate on (cleats, jerseys, helmets) to open Pandora's Box on bats. But the base may be a possibility .

Thanks for the site, MLB~NUT, I appreciate the info! I also see you got the Ludwick ALREADY?!? You have the magic address, my friend !

Good luck on the 'Cutch bat. I am not a bat person, myself. I have wayyy to many other game worn items I concentrate on (cleats, jerseys, helmets) to open Pandora's Box on bats. But the base may be a possibility .
    No Shipp, haven't gotten it yet just won it wednsday same day as last time, now if it comes tomm. Saturday-that'll be same amount of days as last time, but we'll see. I'll tel yah how long it takes this time came by fed-ex signature delivery last time from the Pirates in only 3 days!!!

I got a Jason Grilli Piraten jersey with an opening bid. It came today.

Quote Originally Posted by dnrapp View Post

Cool Dnrapp, congrats on the pick-up.

Quote Originally Posted by dnrapp View Post
    Nice! You should post some pictures!