Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 20 of 35 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast

Re: Show off your Pittsburgh Pirates items!

Newest addition (second GU for Pirates):

Let's see some vintage on this thread!

Nice Harrison! Love those jerseys!! I agree with wanting to see more vintage Buccos also.

Well, after a great 4 months, the lovable losers posted yet ANOTHER losing season at 72-90. But it was a 15 game jump in wins. Add 15 more wins next season, and we're talking !

Just curious if anyone is bidding on the Clemente Day throwback worn hats on MLB.com? I bid $150 on the 'Cutch and have since been outbid. That's about my limit for a hat.

I did have a question however pertaining to those. I know they wore those against the O's, but did they wear them at any other time this season? The reason I ask is they have a Derrick Lee and Ludwick worn caps, and they were not acquired until after that game. Again, unless they are from another day.

Any additional info would be appreciated. Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by Shipp_96 View Post
    Just curious if anyone is bidding on the Clemente Day throwback worn hats on MLB.com? I bid $150 on the 'Cutch and have since been outbid. That's about my limit for a hat.

I did have a question however pertaining to those. I know they wore those against the O's, but did they wear them at any other time this season? The reason I ask is they have a Derrick Lee and Ludwick worn caps, and they were not acquired until after that game. Again, unless they are from another day.

Yeah I saw them and bid on the Ludwick as I won his other 2 Pirates jerseys I said wht the hell, why not a hat, but I only bid 50.00 the opening bid, its not auto'd so oh well if I lose!

Also thats a good question about the ludwick hats it says its game worn, but now you have me wondering ughhhhh...

Hey Shipp just remembered Robeto clemente day was Sept, 14th 2011 here at busch stadium against my cardinals, so the Ludwick and Lee were on the team and able to wear them!!!

Todd Vernon

toddman26@sbcglobal.net

Quote Originally Posted by MLB~NUT View Post
    Hey Shipp just remembered Robeto clemente day was Sept, 14th 2011 here at busch stadium against my cardinals, so the Ludwick and Lee were on the team and able to wear them!!!

Todd Vernon

toddman26@sbcglobal.net
    Thanks for the clarification, Todd! I was hoping that was the case .

Hopefully this will start some vintage! 1942 Bud Stewart Pirates flannel, all original other than the "Health" patch which has been replaced, red and blue color scheme, nicely preserved over the years.
    Attached Images Attached Images      

Quote Originally Posted by genius View Post
    Hopefully this will start some vintage! 1942 Bud Stewart Pirates flannel, all original other than the "Health" patch which has been replaced, red and blue color scheme, nicely preserved over the years.

Wow, awesome jersey genius!....I'd give my eyeteeth to have one like that, just havn't encountered anything.