Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 14 of 35 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

Re: Show off your Pittsburgh Pirates items!

Quote Originally Posted by Dewey2007 View Post
    Yep, you circled the right kid!
    That's really neat. I would love to find a picture of myself and a favorite player; that photograph is absolutely priceless. Congrats, and good luck displaying it. It's one in a million.

-Frik
    Les Zukor
    bagwellgameused@gmail.com
    Collecting Jeff Bagwell Cleats, Jerseys, & Other Items

http://www.bagwellgameused.com
    (617) 682-0408

Well, the good news is that my Buccos Cedano throwback uniform FINALLY arrived today, two weeks after the auction. Thank the Lord above my wife was home to sign for it, or it would have been even longer.

Though the uniform is simply awesome, two things irk me from this transaction.

1) MLB "customer service" STILL has not responded to me.

2) The Pirates sent this the day after I emailed them, which makes me wonder had I not sent an email to them, would I still be waiting?

At the end of the day I am thrilled with the purchase. Having the entire throwback uniform is going to be a nice added gem to my collection. But I have to seriously consider future auctions with MLB.

Quote Originally Posted by Shipp_96 View Post
    Well, the good news is that my Buccos Cedano throwback uniform FINALLY arrived today, two weeks after the auction. Thank the Lord above my wife was home to sign for it, or it would have been even longer.

Though the uniform is simply awesome, two things irk me from this transaction.

1) MLB "customer service" STILL has not responded to me.

2) The Pirates sent this the day after I emailed them, which makes me wonder had I not sent an email to them, would I still be waiting?

At the end of the day I am thrilled with the purchase. Having the entire throwback uniform is going to be a nice added gem to my collection. But I have to seriously consider future auctions with MLB.

Glad to hear you finally recieved it, but 2 weeks for MLB Auctions is fast by anymeans bro, it does say in the decription allow 2-4 weeks for delivery in the shiiping description though...

• johan lopez game used jersey.-
    • carlos maldonado game used jersey.-
    • elio serrano game used jersey.-
    • alvaro espinoza game used jersey.-
    • heberto andrade game used jersey.-
    Attached Images Attached Images           

• donaldo mendez game used jersey.-
    • luis sojo game used jersey.-
    • luis polonia game used jersey.-
    • danilo leon game used jersey.-
    • jose castillo game used jersey.-

• miguel perez game issued jersey.-
    • tony armas jackie robinson game used jersey.-
    • pirates ticket when come to venezuela in 1971 with the reds.-

Quote Originally Posted by MLB~NUT View Post
    You need to contact who ever is head of Pirates authentices, or their game used dept, thats if you know who it is. Maybe this # Shipp 412-323-5000. Hope this helps
    Can't say I'm surprised by the lack of responsiveness to your e-mails going in anonymous directions. They are probably getting to the right person, and being ignored. You do deserve to know who that is, I think.

The Pirates authentics gal does a terrible job and absolutely lacks in professionalism. She's particularly unresponsive, and rather than being apologetic she'll get nasty with you if you note how many times she's been unresponsive or for how long. Again, she is absolutely lacking in professionalism, and seems to dislike her job because she is generally unwilling to try to do a good job.... but here is her contact info:

Megan Vizzini
    412-325-4790
    megan.vizzini@pirates.com

Quote Originally Posted by dplettn View Post
    Can't say I'm surprised by the lack of responsiveness to your e-mails going in anonymous directions. They are probably getting to the right person, and being ignored. You do deserve to know who that is, I think.

The Pirates authentics gal does a terrible job and absolutely lacks in professionalism. She's particularly unresponsive, and rather than being apologetic she'll get nasty with you if you note how many times she's been unresponsive or for how long. Again, she is absolutely lacking in professionalism, and seems to dislike her job because she is generally unwilling to try to do a good job.... but here is her contact info:

Megan Vizzini
    412-325-4790
    megan.vizzini@pirates.com
    Thank you for the information, if I ever decide to bid again, it will come in handy . As is, I did receive it yesterday. Irony? I get an email, ONE WEEK LATER from MLB.com "customer service" advising me it will be sent out in the next 2-4 weeks (LMAO!) What a joke...

If anyone here picked up the Grays TB Matt Diaz this morning and wants to sell it, lmk
    Bieksallent! My Player Collections:

http://sami-salo.webs.com

Curious if anyone is going to bid/bidding on the German Heritage Piraten jerseys? They look really sharp!

I am tempted, but the only player available I really want is Neil Walker, and for $300 opening bid not so sure I will.