Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 11 of 35 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Re: Show off your Pittsburgh Pirates items!

Just came today via Fed-Ex, Ryan Ludwick Game-Used Debut Pirate Home Jersey-MLB Auth., Shows Awsome Game Use...
    Attached Images Attached Images   

WOW! That is an awesome jersey!! I have not even gotten a notification mine was sent out yet, so good for you. Got to get rid of the Rolen case, however (LOL) .

Quote Originally Posted by hrvatwill View Post
    I'm was glad to see them win the Giants series as well to hopefully get the ship turned in the right direction. But now it's on to Milwaukee and Miller Park. Yikes!
    Well, you hit the nail on the head for this series. Yesterday was a heart-breaker, and a sign that the Buccos have ran out of steam, to me personally .

Here's hoping they can at least finish above .500!

Quote Originally Posted by Shipp_96 View Post
    WOW! That is an awesome jersey!! I have not even gotten a notification mine was sent out yet, so good for you. Got to get rid of the Rolen case, however (LOL) .

Just stuck it in there for pic purposes, Ludwick case should be here monday, Rolen Gamer went right back in it. That was the fastest I ever recieved anything from a MLB Auction, it was sent 2nd day Fed-Ex Signature, wish all MLB teams shipped items out that fast.... Cardinals usually take 3-6 weeks, and there only 25 miles away from me...

Quote Originally Posted by MLB~NUT View Post
    Just stuck it in there for pic purposes, Ludwick case should be here monday, Rolen Gamer went right back in it. That was the fastest I ever recieved anything from a MLB Auction, it was sent 2nd day Fed-Ex Signature, wish all MLB teams shipped items out that fast.... Cardinals usually take 3-6 weeks, and there only 25 miles away from me...
    I was just kidding about the case , awesome you are getting a Ludwick one!

Yeah, Still no notification from MLB for me. Kind of crazy. I know I bought a Seattle Pilots Raul Ibanenz helmet years ago when I lived only 2 hours from Seattle, and had to write MLB after 2 months and ask "where is it?!"

I got it within 3 days after that. Hoping I do not have the same experience this time around with the Pirates.

I'm sure you'll get it this week, can't see why not the auctions ended the same time.

Quote Originally Posted by MLB~NUT View Post
    I'm sure you'll get it this week, can't see why not the auctions ended the same time.
    Though I in theory agree with you, still nada, not even an email! Wonder if the Lee jersey arrived yet?

Very interesting when and how they decide to ship items at MLB .

Talking Re: Show off your Pittsburgh Pirates items!

Though I in theory agree with you, still nada, not even an email! Wonder if the Lee jersey arrived yet?

I've never ever recieved a email stating an MLB Auction item I won has shipped, it just arrives unannounced usually ups signature, or usps signature, the fed-ex signature delivery was a surprise on a saturday, luckily I was at home.

Lee has not arrived yet. Thought I would get it today since the Ludwick jersey already arrived, but no dice.

Still no jersey, but just wanted to say glad the Pirates seem to be out of their horrible pitching funk, if the last three games are any indication (1-0 lose to Brewers, 2-1 extra inning lose to Brew and 6-2 win over Cards).

Now if they can actually score some runs...