Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Oakland A's Game Used Stand

I went to the A's/Red Sox tonight(monday) and they were advertising a new game used equiptment stand. It is in the West Side Club(bar) behind home plate on the second level. It is just an area against the back wall. It consisted of 3 stand up cabinets and 2 flat cabinets. they did not have a lot of stuff. Most of it was Opening series in Japan stuff, A's stars jerseys some balls and bases, and Opening Day in Oakland stuff. Here is a cell phone pic of the area. I did purchase a games used MLB auth ball pitched by Darvish to Cespedes
    Attached Images Attached Images   

Re: Oakland A's Game Used Stand

It's about time the A's did something like this. I'll have to go check it out.

Flying up for the next two games so I'll stop by tomorrow and see it.

I went to the game yesterday and saw this. That ball was definately the best value in my opinion. Congrats! That Cespedes jersey was awesome. Possibly the first one he wore in the MLB. Wish I had $1500 extra for it....

Is there any way to contact them? I want to know if they had any Kurt Suzuki memorabilia.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

last night was the first night that had it. I did not see any Suzuki things except for the line up cards. they said they will be adding more things as they get them. they said there are plans to have same day game used baseballs offered for sale.

Would anyone be willing to help me out with an item? I am looking to find a game used baseball from the A's / Yankees 5/27/2012 game. Please let me know, thanks.
    -Bottom of the 9th Sports Memorabilia

I believe they did actually have a ball from that game. It was a foul tip by A-rod for $150. I'm not going so I cant help you but pretty sure it was that game

Thanks, I would be very interested in it if anyone going to the stadium would be willing to help me out, the date is very important to me. If anyone has a contact number that would be great, I tried calling the stadium but the person I talked to seemed clueless. Thanks again.
    -Bottom of the 9th Sports Memorabilia

It was a pitched ball by Colon to A Rod. You would have to check the date to see if it the game you want. If I get back from vacation on time I will be going to Sundays game. Don't know if it will still be there by then. you could try calling the team store, the number should be on the web site somewhere. Or call the A's office, not the stadium, and ask for someone with the community fund, since the proceeds from the game used stuff is going to it. The community fund might have a number on the website or at least an email address.