Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Re: MLB Mothers Day 2011 Auction

I ended up with the Asdrubal Cabrera gloves and the Carlos Santana bat.

wonder when they will post the next batch of bats?
    Baseball do what it do
    -Ron Washington

Does anyone know if there will be more items listed form the Mother`s Day games?

I won the Grady Sizemore bat in the auction. (Paid more than I wanted but it was one of those things where I had to have it). Just got it in the mail today!

Quote Originally Posted by asr1084 View Post
    I won the Grady Sizemore bat in the auction. (Paid more than I wanted but it was one of those things where I had to have it). Just got it in the mail today!
    Congrats on winning the bat. I looked at it and bid but then passed at a certain level and ended up wtih the Carlos Santana bat and Asdrubal Cabrera batting gloves. Let me know if you are able to photomatch it to the HR. Are you an Indians collector or just liked the Sizemore?

DC - I am an Indians collector. Thanks for the congrats on the bat. The Sizemore was a plus for many reasons. I was originally wanting to shoot for the Santana bat but opted out when I won the Sizemore. Congrats yourself on the (should be starting SS in the All Star game) Asdrubal gloves and Carlos bat.

I am ticked at myself for deleting the Mothers Day Tribe game from DVR on TV for photomatching purposes so now I dont have the luxury of freezing a screenshot of his 5th inning homerrun from that game to photomatch it.

PS - Any help of a good bat screenshot(s) from his 5th inning AB would be greatly appreciated for anyone out there that could help out. If anyone out there could help me, I would be willing to pay a few bucks for a few good screenshots of the May 8 game in the fifth inning (with some sort of indicator of the inning on it).

Quote Originally Posted by asr1084 View Post
    DC - I am an Indians collector. Thanks for the congrats on the bat. The Sizemore was a plus for many reasons. I was originally wanting to shoot for the Santana bat but opted out when I won the Sizemore. Congrats yourself on the (should be starting SS in the All Star game) Asdrubal gloves and Carlos bat.

I am ticked at myself for deleting the Mothers Day Tribe game from DVR on TV for photomatching purposes so now I dont have the luxury of freezing a screenshot of his 5th inning homerrun from that game to photomatch it.

PS - Any help of a good bat screenshot(s) from his 5th inning AB would be greatly appreciated for anyone out there that could help out. If anyone out there could help me, I would be willing to pay a few bucks for a few good screenshots of the May 8 game in the fifth inning (with some sort of indicator of the inning on it).
    Shoot me an email as I am a big Indians collector (up to around 150-200 jerseys) and may be interested in trading/selling some items or at least connecting wtih another Indians collector. Welcome to the forum.

I emailed MLB Auctions and asked if there was going to be another round of Mothers Day auctions....3 days and no reply
    5TOOLPLAYER@COMCAST.NET

MLB says they are still considering a second auction, but have nothing scheduled at the moment.

I read an article right around when they first listed this years items, and it stated it was a "rolling" auction. This meaning they would release items throughout the year. Try googling "think pink MLB mothers day auction 2011" and it shoudl come up.