Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast

I Just Got My Bo Bat Back From Psa/Dna "All Star Game Bat"

I just got my Bo Jackson All Star Game bat back from Psa/Dna and I am extremely happy with the service I received from john!My only question is this, there were only 2 bats issued to Bo Jackson for the 1989 all star game with the large "Louisville" stamp and one was sold years ago at AMI that Psa/Dna also authenticated as All Star game used.If you look at the bat that was sold at AMI there are a few things that stand out that lead me to believe it was NOT the "Home Run" bat 1.There is no tape, 2.There are markings on the knob and the top of the bat which is inconsistent with the "Home Run" bat, 3.the pine tar application is also inconsistent.If you notice in the photos of my bat the tape is present as well as consistent pine tar application as well as nothing on the knob or the top.I understand John can not put his name on paper stating my bat was used to hit the home run without having a exact photo match but he did tell me on the phone he has a strong feeling I am the owner of the "Home Run" bat.My question is If there was only two bats issued to Bo according to Louisville wouldn't it be safe to assume my bat is the "Home Run" bat after the evidence i have presented?

My Psa/Dna paper work

The AMI Bo Bat

1989 All Star game Home Run photo

Banned

Re: I Just Got My Bo Bat Back From Psa/Dna "All Star Game Bat"

John says your bat has blue ink marks and they used baseballs with red ink on them during the All Star game. John also says that he can't find one red ink mark on your bat all he finds are blue ones. If your bat was used in the All Star game it should have red ink not blue, correct??

Great looking bat!!! LMK if you are going to sell it. Congrats!!!! Tim
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Looking for Cincinnati Reds Game Used.....Please help me !!! kentuckywildcatzz@hotmail.com

The bat in the photo clearly has tape... what a sweet bat.

-Tony
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Always looking for ALEX AVILA, ALBERT PUJOLS, HOME RUN BATS, and any high end gamers from 90's-00's stars.

Tony Servitto
    My Email: servitto84@yahoo.com
    My Website: http://vitosbatsandmemorabilia.webs.com/

Banned

John also states that he thinks this bat was used during the 1989 season he never says it was used in the All Star game. So after all this information it sound more like it wasn't used during the 1989 All Star game. So that being said it doesn't sound like your bat was the home run bat after all.

Whether or not used in the All Star game, it's still a great bat! Conrats!
    Regards, Tony

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

~I'm sorry, I can't hear you....my World Series Ring is making too much NOISE! - Alex Rodriguez~

Quote Originally Posted by SkubeBats View Post
    John also states that he thinks this bat was used during the 1989 season he never says it was used in the All Star game. So after all this information it sound more like it wasn't used during the 1989 All Star game. So that being said it doesn't sound like your bat was the home run bat after all.
    John told me over the phone that it is possible for my bat to have been used in the all star game and also used afterwords during regular season.He said that it also may be possible that the red ball did not leave transfer marks and that he may of used the other bat during one of the 4 at bats during the all star game.What i cant understand is how can my bat not have been used in the all star game if the only other bat does not match the home run photo?

Quote Originally Posted by therealaxis View Post
    John told me over the phone that it is possible for my bat to have been used in the all star game and also used afterwords during regular season.He said that it also may be possible that the red ball did not leave transfer marks and that he may of used the other bat during one of the 4 at bats during the all star game.What i cant understand is how can my bat not have been used in the all star game if the only other bat does not match the home run photo?
    Agreed. If there are two bats, and its clearly not the other one... thennnnnn....?

-Tony
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Always looking for ALEX AVILA, ALBERT PUJOLS, HOME RUN BATS, and any high end gamers from 90's-00's stars.

Tony Servitto
    My Email: servitto84@yahoo.com
    My Website: http://vitosbatsandmemorabilia.webs.com/

Banned

There's a member on here that says he has the HR bat used by Bo during the 1989 All Star Game. His user name is byergo. There are two other posts about the Bo Jackson 1989 All Star Game on this site. Here are the headings to look up "Bo Jackson 1989 All Star Games bat -NOT!'', and here's the other heading "Bo Jackson 1989 All Star Bats (s)".

Quote Originally Posted by SkubeBats View Post
    There's a member on here that says he has the HR bat used by Bo during the 1989 All Star Game. His user name is byergo. There are two other posts about the Bo Jackson 1989 All Star Game on this site. Here are the headings to look up "Bo Jackson 1989 All Star Games bat -NOT!'', and here's the other heading "Bo Jackson 1989 All Star Bats (s)".
    I am completely aware of the other threads and Scott Byergo.Scott has been asked many time to show evidence of his bat and has failed to do so.I don't understand what you are suggesting by posting the links to those posts.It is fact there were only two bats issued to Bo for the all star game and as of now they are both accounted for.