Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Thread: Bats for sale

Bats for sale

Looking to sell the rest of my bats

Nick Swisher A's black Louisville slugger pretty hammered hairline crack above tape. looks to be early Swisher tape job #33 written on the knob $135

Nick Swisher A's blonde uncrked Louisville slugger Signature Edition hammered one of the most pounded bats i have seen with the swisher tape job 30.7 wirtten on the handle $135

Nick Swisher A's light brown Louisville slugger shows some rack marks and one or two ball marks $105

2010 Brett Gardner Blonde Mizuno cracked one Pc tons of pine tar and cleat marks sticker from steiner, misplaced the hard copy in a move but have a scan showing matching numbers BG AJ11 on knob $145

2010 colin curtis old hickory blonde signature edition cracked one pc tons of pine tar and ball marked, with a perfect MLB logo ink transfer Steiner sticker again with the move have mis placed the hard copy #27 written on the knob $115

2010 Colin curtis carolina clubs blonde cracked but pc lite pine tar great ink transfers MLB authen FJ 095424 to NYY Vs Set cracked 2nd inning vs HERNANDEZ $100

All bats are plus $10 shipping, please email therangerfam@gmail.com for pix

Re: Bats for sale

May I please see pics of Curtis bats and Gardner

snakejr77@yahoo.com

pix sent

Update

take $10 off all prices