Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Deion Sanders Game Used Reds Hat

For sale I have a 1997 Deion Sanders Game Used Reds hat (Red). I am asking $100 for it. It has sweat around the white inside bande and Prime Times number 21 wrote inside the bill. The hat is a New Era 59 50 Pro Model Size 6 7/8. It also has a tag insider that reads Authentic Diamond Collection. I recived a LOA when I purchased this hat a few years ago from Vintage Authentics which reads " Red Wool New Era 5950 Cincy Reds Size 6 7/8 Game hat attributed to 2 sport superstar Deion Sanders' use circa 1997. The hat's size is correct for the player and is black marked with Primetime's #21 on the underbill. Overall the game hat exibits medium wear evidence with a well soiled headband and consistent fabric wear." The LOP is signed by Lou Lampson and Steve Jensen and lists a website of www.vintageauthentics.com on the bottom.

Please email if you have any interest to natedunno@yahoo.com
    Thanks for looking!!

Pictures will be in this link:
    http://s678.photobucket.com/albums/v...no/for%20sale/

Re: Deion Sanders Game Used Reds Hat

No one??

Re: Deion Sanders Game Used Reds Hat

The Lop will be sent with this item and you can do as you wish with it unless you would like me to shread it. I will do whatever you would like just let me know. Thanks.