Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Re: Did anyone buy these bats last night (6/1/11) on EBAY Molitor, Yount, Jeter, Braun

Yeah,unlike you guys i guess.I got his point warning us about this person after one thread.But not 3 threads about the same person.
    Quote Originally Posted by 5toolplayer View Post
    I have to disagree also. If there is a seller out there selling fake crap I want to hear about it and to keep it fresh in buyers minds. So why not keep reminding people.

Re: Did anyone buy these bats last night (6/1/11) on EBAY Molitor, Yount, Jeter, Braun

You really need to read before you post something.All i was saying is when you have more than 3 threads about the same person.And the things that "skubebats" has said on these very threads making personal remarks to about him.Yeah to me thats personal.And to me (again) is a vendetta against this person.I am not defending the person that "skubebats" is going after.I was just saying you dont really need more than one thread.And when did i make it personal.I have not made any personal comments against anyone.I commend "skubebats" for what he is doing.He is doing a service to this forum the alert us about this person.I am just saying you dont need more than one thread.I am so sorry for expressing my view on here.So before you made your little cute "pot meet kettle" comment towards me.Maybe you should over any of the at least 3 threads "skubebats" has done on this subject and you will see the personal thing.Go ahead now and mis interupt what i have said-
    Quote Originally Posted by freddiefreeman5 View Post
    It sounds like you are making it personal too.
    Pot meet kettle.

Don't get too mad at me. I just want you to digest what I said for a minute.

Banned

jobathenut,
    I will make as many posts on here as it takes until no one buys his crap or he stop selling his crap. Yes, I don't like him or his actions. When he is ripping somebody off he is ripping all of us off. Down the road these items will be sold again and every chance I get I'm going to point him out. The reason I make more then one post about him is that he changes his user name all the time and everyone on here doesn't read each post so the more post the better chance everyone will know about him and his fake items.

Skubebats,
    Keep up the good work. Anytime anyone can keep a bad item from entering the hobby, its a good thing. Multiple posts or not.

Joba,
    As I've seen you post before: If you don't the thread, don't view it.
    SCOTT
    scottjrepking at gmail.com

Always looking for game used bats from Andre Dawson, Ryne Sandberg, Mark Grace, Jody Davis, Shawon Dunston, Jerome Walton, Rick Sutcliffe, and Greg Maddux. Preferably CUBS era bats.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Just my 2 cents, joba you come off real hostile in a lot of your post, maybe you should tone it down. Like you and everyone else has said "if you dont like the thread, dont read it". skube is doing us a service by alerting us, bottom line is this guy is selling doctored items.

Quote Originally Posted by 5kRunner View Post
    If you don't the thread, don't view it.
    SB If you don't like the thread, don't view it.
    SCOTT
    scottjrepking at gmail.com

Always looking for game used bats from Andre Dawson, Ryne Sandberg, Mark Grace, Jody Davis, Shawon Dunston, Jerome Walton, Rick Sutcliffe, and Greg Maddux. Preferably CUBS era bats.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

This forum is to talk about the hobby is it not? So why does it make sense to have Several topics on the same subject? What if I posted 5 topics on my Jeter game used jersey would everyone be all like who cares ignore them? I think not.

1 topic will do the job, not sure whats the logic of blanketing this place with the same information over and over and over.

I don't think joba had a concern about the posts on the subject at hand, I believe it was about starting several threads on the same subject. The same results can be had by making multiple posts within the same thread without starting complete new threads. I also commend skube on educating us on this guy. He is a real dirtbag. And like nycpropain said, if he had posted three threads on the pickup of one jersey, the attitudes would be different.
    Todd Ricks
    www.freewebs.com/canseco44
    Always looking for Canseco Game Used Items
    Spideyman79@yahoo.com

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by jobathenut View Post
    You really need to read before you post something.All i was saying is when you have more than 3 threads about the same person.And the things that "skubebats" has said on these very threads making personal remarks to about him.Yeah to me thats personal.And to me (again) is a vendetta against this person.I am not defending the person that "skubebats" is going after.I was just saying you dont really need more than one thread.And when did i make it personal.I have not made any personal comments against anyone.I commend "skubebats" for what he is doing.He is doing a service to this forum the alert us about this person.I am just saying you dont need more than one thread.I am so sorry for expressing my view on here.So before you made your little cute "pot meet kettle" comment towards me.Maybe you should over any of the at least 3 threads "skubebats" has done on this subject and you will see the personal thing.Go ahead now and mis interupt what i have said-
    No, you have said it many times in this thread loud and clear.

Banned

Why don't we let the owner of the forum or the moderators handle how the site is run, mmmmkay.