Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Follow us on
Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube My Space Blogger

John Havlicek Adidas shoes

Hi all,
    Anyone have any ballpark guesses as to what these type of shoes would be valued at in mint, unused condition? I have 3 pairs of smaller sizes, like kid's sizes, all in the Celtics green and white. They all have Havlicek's printed on sig, as they were his sig line at the time. I believe they are from the 60's or 70's. I was gonna have Hondo sign them all for me at Jordan camp a few years back, when he was there as a guest, but I forgot to bring them in from my home I want to possibly sell them on Ebay or somethin to get some cash to "enhance" my Jordan collection! I have no idea what they are worth, but I know they are rare. There are no listings for these on Ebay(current or completed) and the net doesn't even have them on there that I can find.

Steve

Re: John Havlicek Adidas shoes

I just found an article on the net, which has pics and talks about the exact 3 pairs I have.....http://solecollector.com/Sneakers/Ne...light--kvegas/

I guess they were from 1976("Superstars" signature line) and put out by Adidas in Sears stores! Who knew! They sound very rare, since they are this collector's rarest shoe!

Steve

Quote Originally Posted by jordanhigh69 View Post
    I just found an article on the net, which has pics and talks about the exact 3 pairs I have.....http://solecollector.com/Sneakers/Ne...light--kvegas/

I guess they were from 1976("Superstars" signature line) and put out by Adidas in Sears stores! Who knew! They sound very rare, since they are this collector's rarest shoe!
    I know nothing about your Havlicek SEARS sneaks, but ADIDAS is the "Brand with Three Stripes", not four :

Yeah, I'm not seeing an Adidas logo. Just a Hondo signature shoe with no connection to any shoe manufacturer???

http://vintageamericanatoggery.blogs...1_archive.html

Quote Originally Posted by otismalibu View Post
    Yeah, I'm not seeing an Adidas logo. Just a Hondo signature shoe with no connection to any shoe manufacturer???

http://vintageamericanatoggery.blogs...1_archive.html
    I think these are "Trax" made by Kinney Shoes.

Does anyone remember: "Jox" "Stadia" or "Cuga" ? So painful. So very, very painful.
    Trax was an Adidas bite. Stadia ripped off Nike. Jox was an Asics Tiger knock off.
    I think Dave Cowens had a Jox deal.
    Then and now, all of these shoes, either knock-off or original are crap...made by 9 year olds for 3 cents a day.

Hi all,
    Yes, guys, sorry about that. I totally was thinkin of Adidas due to the stripes and thought they were made by them. Yes, these are the shoes I have and I got them a few years back from a dude off Ebay. I am wondering what they are worth, since I don't ever see them on there or anywhere else. Wish I would've remembered to have Hondo auto them for me.....Woulda been cool. I have to dig them out of a storage bin and see if there are any markings as to who made them. Cheers!

Steve

Hi all,
    I finally dug these shoes out to take some pics. They ALL have the original retail tags on them(amazing!) and are in great, mint condition. I bought them because Havlicek was a guest at a Jordan camp I attended back in like '05 and I was gonna have him sign them all for me.....I blew it and left them at home when I went off to camp! <Banging my head on the wall!> LOL

Steve

Quote Originally Posted by jordanhigh69 View Post
    Hi all,
    I finally dug these shoes out to take some pics. They ALL have the original retail tags on them(amazing!) and are in great, mint condition. I bought them because Havlicek was a guest at a Jordan camp I attended back in like '05 and I was gonna have him sign them all for me.....I blew it and left them at home when I went off to camp! <Banging my head on the wall!> LOL

Steve
    i want to buy this shoes,where to buy?
    Last edited by Joe buttler; 07-08-2019 at 12:39 PM. Reason: spelling correct