Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Mattingly t141 on e-bay....

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...MEWA%3AIT&rd=1

....any thoughts on this bat?

Thanks,
    Joe

Re: Mattingly t141 on e-bay....

Looks unused. Make sure it matches the factory records (particularly important for this marking period as 1986-89 superstar bats are often Anaconda-Kaye retail bats, not gamers). Mike Specht and Jim Caravello can chime in here (or you can check the "Ask About Bat Shipping Records" section of GUF to see if Mattingly's order records are posted for this marking period. Even if it matches, though, it does not look used to me. I'm not sure that it shows Donnie's normal pine tar pattern either. Again, a question for Jim C.

Good luck.

Reid

P.S. Eric, I hope that it is okay to offer these thoughts/observations without emailing the seller first. If not, please delete the post, notify me, and accept my apology in advance. Thanks.
    Always looking for top NBA game worn items of superstar and Hall-of-Fame-caliber players (especially Kobe, LeBron, MJ, Curry and Durant). Also looking for game worn items of all players from special events (e.g., All Star Game, NBA Finals, milestone games, etc.). Please contact me at gameusedequip2@hotmail.com. Thank you.

Reid-
    asked the seller to send me pics of any game use,rack marks etc.We'll see...

Joe

......nice buy on that Schmidt game bat!!

Quote Originally Posted by 2000mvpfan View Post
    ......nice buy on that Schmidt game bat!!
    Joe,

Thanks, I sure thought so. An uncracked Schmidt gamer that is signed perfectly with pronounced markings from the 1983 pennant winning season... not bad!!

Reid
    Always looking for top NBA game worn items of superstar and Hall-of-Fame-caliber players (especially Kobe, LeBron, MJ, Curry and Durant). Also looking for game worn items of all players from special events (e.g., All Star Game, NBA Finals, milestone games, etc.). Please contact me at gameusedequip2@hotmail.com. Thank you.

Banned

I would have to agree the bat looks unused. It looks like a Professional model not game used.
    Also if memory serves me correct I do beive Sitener was selling Don Mattingly Autographed Professional Model Baseball bats.