Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

My Baseball Room

Hello all again, I've finally taken some pictures of my baseball room. I'll post them on the board shortly. Let me know what you think and if you are curious about anything let me know. Oh, Joe (vintagesportscollector) I've enjoyed your site and I will send a pic of the Spalding tag on the cadet collar uniform. Take care.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Re: My Baseball Room

Here is another. I apologize if they are too big. Still working out the kinks!

These kinds of posts are my favorite on this board. Great stuff. Thanks for sharing, and keep 'em coming.

Stunning display. You have a great eye. While every piece is terrific, the white glove is one of the finest I've seen. I love the mix of colors and textures in you case. Please show more of your collection. Any outstanding bats to share?

Mike H.

Thanks for the kind words. The white one inch glove is one of my favorites. It is an adult Reach (Canadian) one inch web. It is one of the whitest gloves I've seen. Both mannequins that are next to the case are both wearing complete Spalding sun collar uniforms. Here are more pics. I will be posting more now on this board now that my comp is working and I can send pics. Take care.

I reduced the images for you. I love your display room. I need to find a couple of mannequins. Is that an antique can of Pledge I see?

Thanks. I'm still working on the image size. Too ginormous! Ha!Ha! Yeah, that pledge is vintage. Mint though!

The room looks great. One word of caution, though. Be careful nothing on the top shelf is too close to the light. I learned the hard way on a painted fish carving I had in a display case. The bulb got so hot that it burned the paint right off the top.

Greg

Thanks Greg for the caution. I hardly have the light on; the sunlight through the room is enough for me. I use it only for photos. Thanks for the kind words.

Love the room!! Fantastic displays!! Thanks so much for sharing. I really love your cabinet/curio case - wonderful assortment. And of course I dig the mannequins with the uniforms and equipment. Everythings great -thanks!

-Joe