Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 40 of 41 FirstFirst ... 3038394041 LastLast

Re: Titans gamers for sale!

Quote Originally Posted by asr1084 View Post
    Hey Preston.....i am looking for nice gamer orbgame used anything from the titans as a gift to my brother for xmas. Do you have anything cheap gou would be willing to partvwith i.e. gloves prac jersey etc etc.
    Also have a Justin Sandy practice jersey I'd let go for $30 dlvd if you're interested. It's pretty cool and has the Baptist Sports Park patch on it as well.

keep an eye out for a mccarthy brotha

Can you let me know what style/color the Bironas is? As always...thanks!

Sorry...I'm an idoit! I saw this first submission and thought you were getting some new stuff...

Re: Washington Redskins Game Worn Jerseys REDUCED

Do you still have the Rogers gamer? If so please let me know as I may be interested in it.
    thanks much
    happy holidays
    paul

Re: Washington Redskins Game Worn Jerseys REDUCED

all have been sold, im out of the sports biz for now!

Re: Aramis and Alexei Ramirez items available

Can you please send pics of the Alexei bat?

tmac8462@yahoo.com

Thanks,
    Chris

Re: Aramis and Alexei Ramirez items available

please send pics of Alexei to Indian0703@yahoo.com

Banned

NFL Gamers for Sale

Have some NFL gamers for sale. Email me at favrenvikes09@yahoo.com if interested and if you'd like photos. Thanks. Everything will be shipped the next business day via USPS Priority mail.

2009 Brandon Underwood Green Bay Packers game worn road jersey with two repairs, directly from the team $250 obo

2010 Howard Green Green Bay Packers game worn road jersey with a repair on the right sleeve and hit marks on the back right side, directly from the team $250 obo

2010 Dimitri Nance Green Bay Packers game worn road jersey with several repairs and hit marks, directly from the team $250 obo

2010 Justin Harrell Green Bay Packers game worn road jersey with some moderate wash wear and several hit marks, directly from the team $250 obo

2010 Oshiomogho "OJ" Atogwe St. Louis Rams game worn road jersey, pink captains patch, worn 10/10/10 vs Detroit. Jo paperwork $450 obo

2009 Chris Hovan Tampa Bay Buccaneers game worn home jersey, captains patch and London series patch, worn 10/25/09 vs Patriots in London. NFL Auction PSA/DNA. $325 obo

2011 Mike Williams Seattle Seahawks game worn road jersey, worn 9/11 vs San Francsico, nice unwashed with couple repairs and grass/dirt staining all over the right side, NFL Auctions PSA/DNA $450 obo

2009 EJ Henderson Minnesota Vikings game worn home jersey, worn 11/22/09 vs Seattle, nice gamer with teal hit marks unwashed. JO paperwork $450 obo

2011 Nick Barnet Buffal Bills game worn home jersey, worn 10/9/11 vs Philly, jersey has numerous repairs and is unwashed, Barnett had two picks including a pick 6 in the game. JO Paperwork $500 obo

Banned

Re: NFL Gamers for Sale

Prices lowered:

2009 Brandon Underwood Green Bay Packers game worn road jersey with two repairs, directly from the team $180 obo

2010 Howard Green Green Bay Packers game worn road jersey with a repair on the right sleeve and hit marks on the back right side, directly from the team $180 obo

2010 Dimitri Nance Green Bay Packers game worn road jersey with several repairs and hit marks, directly from the team $180 obo

2010 Justin Harrell Green Bay Packers game worn road jersey with some moderate wash wear and several hit marks, directly from the team $180 obo

2010 Oshiomogho "OJ" Atogwe St. Louis Rams game worn road jersey, pink captains patch, worn 10/10/10 vs Detroit. Jo paperwork $350 obo

2009 Chris Hovan Tampa Bay Buccaneers game worn home jersey, captains patch and London series patch, worn 10/25/09 vs Patriots in London. NFL Auction PSA/DNA. $225 obo

2011 Mike Williams Seattle Seahawks game worn road jersey, worn 9/11 vs San Francsico, nice unwashed with couple repairs and grass/dirt staining all over the right side, NFL Auctions PSA/DNA $350 obo

2009 EJ Henderson Minnesota Vikings game worn home jersey, worn 11/22/09 vs Seattle, nice gamer with teal hit marks unwashed. JO paperwork $350 obo

2011 Nick Barnet Buffal Bills game worn home jersey, worn 10/9/11 vs Philly, jersey has numerous repairs and is unwashed, Barnett had two picks including a pick 6 in the game. JO Paperwork $400 obo