Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Game used bat websites

Other than JT Sports, HOFbats, Vintagebats, and birdbats, are there other sites that offer bats for sale?

Thanks in advance
    looking for Phillies GU bats

Re: Game used bat websites

Have you tried Ball Park Heroes? Nice selection, and Kim is great to deal with.

I have, and agree - Kim is top notch. I just bought a bat from them, and should (hopefully) have it by tomorrow.

Game Used Bats has a wide variety, but are WAY overpriced. They may be negotiable, but I have never dealt with them before.

I've bought here more than once:

http://www.leftfieldcollectibles.com/

Thanks for the responses so far .... is boombats still around? Looks like the site was last updated in 2003!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by LastingsMilledge85 View Post
    Game Used Bats has a wide variety, but are WAY overpriced. They may be negotiable, but I have never dealt with them before.
    John Taube might have some prices on the higher side but there is nobody better in the business to. Deal with. I would rather pay a bit more feom John and know what I am getting but if you are looking for 25.00 bats I would look elsewhere. After all you get what you pay for

Quote Originally Posted by Neal View Post
    Thanks for the responses so far .... is boombats still around? Looks like the site was last updated in 2003!

Woops! I may have just cut and pasted from the wrong folder. I refer to boombats website for research/reference but did not realize the apparent dinosaurality of their site. Sorry, I'll look some more!

Quote Originally Posted by BostonSportsFan View Post
    John Taube might have some prices on the higher side but there is nobody better in the business to. Deal with. I would rather pay a bit more feom John and know what I am getting but if you are looking for 25.00 bats I would look elsewhere. After all you get what you pay for
    Agreed. I have bought several bats from John, and will continue to buy from him. Great guy to deal with, no doubt.

I wish there were more websites like his. I am not in the market for Mantle's and such, but I would like to see a Morgan, Yaz or Brett (to name a few) instead of just waiting for an auction house to list bats of that calibre.

I appreciate the responses so far - keep em comin!