Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Re: Mobile Senior Bowl

Any of the UNC players, if you can, of course.

Thanks!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by perlman9 View Post
    I know michigan state has two guys, so either would be great. And like many, would love something game worn from them as well. I have 24 MSU pro jerseys so am a big Michigan State guy (just not too many in the NFL..haha) On another note, I saw someone selling a lot of senior bowl jerseys on ebay about a year or so ago, does the bowl sell them off?
    Since I just got the 2009 Senior Bowl game used jersey inventory in stock earlier today and I'm planning on listing them on eBay by the end of the week, it is safe to say that the jerseys in the past have been sold in bulk and not individually.

Last year I bought a bulk collection of the 2004, 2006, 2007 and 2008 games used jerseys. This year I obtained the 2009 jerseys, just over seventy of them.

If anyone is looking for any players before I list them, please email me directly at: joel@alpert.net and I'll let you know if I have anyone you are looking for available.

Joel, thanks for the heads up. Email sent!

Joel email sent concerning Texas Senior Bowl jersey. Thanks!

Email sent

Thanks
    I collect Jay Bruce and Cincinnati Reds Minor League stuff

My email address: hakes89@gmail.com

Hey everyone! As we're planning our plan of attack I thought I would share a few pictures that I took last year when I attended the same event. It was a lot crazier due to certain players attending; however, this year should be better. Last year I was able to get some pictures signed and a pennant signed by a lot of the players. The link to the pictures is here:

http://sports.webshots.com/album/579634596bqjBaJ

I plan on taking pictures Friday and should be able to post them sometime this weekend. Also, if I am able to pick up autographs for those that requested them, I will let you know as well.

Quote Originally Posted by amgmap View Post
    Hey everyone! As we're planning our plan of attack I thought I would share a few pictures that I took last year when I attended the same event. It was a lot crazier due to certain players attending; however, this year should be better. Last year I was able to get some pictures signed and a pennant signed by a lot of the players. The link to the pictures is here:

http://sports.webshots.com/album/579634596bqjBaJ

I plan on taking pictures Friday and should be able to post them sometime this weekend. Also, if I am able to pick up autographs for those that requested them, I will let you know as well.
    Yeah, last year's fan frenzy was crazy with Bama winning the championship and Tim Tebow who was supposed to be there. I've been going to it for 8 years and that was the most fans I've seen. It will still be crazy with Auburn winning the championship and the Bama QB, McElroy being there, but hopefully the lines will be split up between Bama & Auburn.

Too cool! Nice to meet someone that has gone before and is planning to go this year. Have you heard anything regarding this year's meet the players? What time do you usually get there? I actually live in Pensacola and drive over early the morning of the event. Any tips?

Quote Originally Posted by amgmap View Post
    Too cool! Nice to meet someone that has gone before and is planning to go this year. Have you heard anything regarding this year's meet the players? What time do you usually get there? I actually live in Pensacola and drive over early the morning of the event. Any tips?
    Yeah, it's good to hear from someone who's going as well. I haven't heard anything yet as to how the lines or pods will be. Usually on Friday morning, seniorbowl.com and www.al.com/seniorbowl will tell what players will be in what pods and the times they will be there. It will also be in the Friday Mobile newspaper. If you're going for Bama or Auburn players, it's going to be a long line and you may want to get there early. I'm going to go for the other lines as it's a better shot at getting more autographs. People will start getting in line at 8:00 when they open the convention center, but I usually don't get there till about 12:00 or 1:00, cause I'm not trying to get the ones in the huge lines. You living in Pensacola should give you a head-start over me as I'm driving down from Jackson, MS. If you have any questions, please let me know.

Funny you mentioned the pods...I forgot that's what they called them. I'm not really interested in the AL/AU players, so I'll also probably head to the other lines. Me and a friend are going and our goal is we have a few main players that we definitely want to get and then others that would be a plus. Feel free to email me at amgmap@gmail.com Do you take items to get signed or just go for the signed cards? I was amazed last year at all of the different stuff that people bring.