Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516
    Banned

Re: ALL Japanese MLB players' game-used (glove/cleats/uniforms/bats/etc JAPAN MLB WBC)

Still looking (especially Matsui and Ichiro), thank you!

Banned

Re: ALL Japanese MLB players' game-used (glove/cleats/uniforms/bats/etc JAPAN MLB WBC)

$2000 available now, still looking!

Banned

$2000 available now, still looking for more, thank you!

I am looking to sell my Ichiro game used items. I have a game used Ichiro bat from the all-star game 1993 at Cominsky Park authenticated by Major League Baseball. It is a rare piece because of the all-star game.

I also have a Seattle Grey team issued autographed jersey. The person that I received it from says it is game used but I cant verify yet. I was going to send to Mears or Grey Flannel to find out.

Lastly, I have a white autographed all-star jersey from 1993. I will have to look to see if it was team issued or not but I know it was not game used.

Make me some offers and for the right price I will sell. Thanks.

I have a Daisuke Matsuzaka game issued Nike bat. If you're interested, send me a message. Thanks!

Banned

Still looking for Matsui Hideki game used Oakland Athletics jersey with MLB hologram.
    Also, Ichiro & Matsui game-used items.
    Immediate Paypal payment, email works best.
    Thank you.

Banned

$1400 available!
    Please let me know what you have, thank you!

Banned

$2000 available!
    Please let me know what you have, thank you!

Have a So Taguchi game used 2009 - Chicago Cubs blue alternate jersey. If interested: dan at drpress dot us.

Alex,
    I sent you an e-mail on a Hideki Matsui Yankees item.
    Thanks,
    Pablo