Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Chicago Bears 1994 GU Throwback Jersey

I saw that Spellman '94 throwback on eBay and it got me wondering if there might be others out there. I've always loved this style of jersey. Let me know what's out there...if anything. Thanks! Scott at Tyrcha.com

CBCollector.com
    Collecting
    Chicago Bears game used/worn memorabilia.

Re: Chicago Bears 1994 GU Throwback Jersey

They're extremely rare Scott. I've only seen 4 of them in 15+ years: Eric Kramer, Joe Cain, Chris Zorich and this one. There was a retail/special mail order version with all the correct tagging but no cuffed sleeves available during the '94 season and I've only a couple of those as well.

Banned

They're very rare and usually go for 1200+. I saw that one too, but doubt I can afford it !

That should read ".....seen a couple of those as well".

I'd yell out "Hey mods! How about let's jump into the 90's and add an 'edit' function"!
    But I'd get more reaction saying the same thing to my own shadow.

Banned

Exclamation Re: Chicago Bears 1994 GU Throwback Jersey

On the Waddle and Silvy Show (Tom Waddle and Mark Silverman, WMVP AM-1000 9-1 CST M-F), Waddle has more than once said that he has his.

Dave Miedema

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by sox83cubs84 View Post
    On the Waddle and Silvy Show (Tom Waddle and Mark Silverman, WMVP AM-1000 9-1 CST M-F), Waddle has more than once said that he has his.

Dave Miedema

So Waddle kept his ? Is that why it was auctioned at Heritage a couple years ago? hmmmmmmm

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sourc...Nun1mLWLOPhOFg

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrcha View Post
    I saw that Spellman '94 throwback on eBay and it got me wondering if there might be others out there. I've always loved this style of jersey. Let me know what's out there...if anything. Thanks! Scott at Tyrcha.com

I can't find the link for the Joe Cain, but it sold late last year through one of the big auction houses for $1300(with the buyer's premium). The only other ones I've seen are the Waddle,That Spellman on Ebay,and I think I remember seeing an Erik Kramer a few years back.

They are ultra-rare, and if that one on Ebay stays under 1K, I might just jump on it.(If funds allow. LOL)

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Jude716511 View Post
    So Waddle kept his ? Is that why it was auctioned at Heritage a couple years ago? hmmmmmmm

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sourc...Nun1mLWLOPhOFg
    That one looks its too new
    Here is a guy wearing one thats suppose to be game worn and the tags looks exactly like the one for auction.

Banned

There's NO WAY that's a gamer. The sleeves are WAY too big !

Banned

That Waddle in the picture is one of the retails 34sweetness was talking about earlier in the thread. I went back and looked, and the waddle doesn't have cuffed sleeves. But the Heritage Waddle is signed and. authenticated.

The Spellman on Ebay definitely appears real exhibiting the cuffed sleeves,proper tagging, and correct size range. All I know is finding these with the cuffed sleeves like that is very hard ! They are quite rare.