Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Re: How Will Braves Sell GU?

Just email Lisa and ask her to put you on the Braves game used email list:
    Lisa Wessinger
    Lisa.Wessinger@braves.com

Gameused just provide you with the contact that I was going to pm you with. I thought it was best to pm it, but no biggie. Enjoy!

Quote Originally Posted by stretch View Post
    Gameused just provide you with the contact that I was going to pm you with. I thought it was best to pm it, but no biggie. Enjoy!

Stretch and Gameused, thank you both! I sent Lisa an email last night but can't check her response till tonight. I owe you guys. Thanks again.

Joe

So did anyone get anything good today?

I got the Ankiel set 2 road alternate jersey. He stopped using the only other one they had on Sept 17. Hopefully mine is his playoff top!

I was hoping to get a Braves jersey, but nothing caught my eye that also agreed with my wallet. Anyone want to sell me something already in their collection? I need(want) to get a braves jersey fro christmas!

Thanks.

For* Christmas...

Please make a post edit or delete button, mods!

Thanks!

Thanks to the thoughtfulness and consideration shown me by a couple of fellow forum members, I was able to grab some time at work and purchase 2 Alex Gonzalez jerseys.

A 2010 home and a 2010 Home Alternate (red).

Hard to part with the cash this time of year but I feel good.

Joe

Quote Originally Posted by gameused View Post
    Just email Lisa and ask her to put you on the Braves game used email list:
    Lisa Wessinger
    Lisa.Wessinger@braves.com
    This seems to be easier said than done. I've purchased numerous items from the Braves and sent countless emails asking to be added, but have had no luck. I can't even get a response. Has anyone else had this issue?

Lisa has been nothing but great to me. Obviously doesn't reply outside of work hours, but that works out fine when your 14hrs ahead Was very kind and understanding. Surprised that she hasn't gotten back to you. Possibly just busy with the sale?

Mark.

I got the only Brooks Conrad home jersey on the list. Conrad wore 2 home jerseys in 2010 so I have a 50/50 chance that it's from his walk-off grand slam in May. Luck may be on my side though cuz it's his set 1 jersey. I'll know when I pick the jerseys up, hopefully today.

I also bought both Nate McLouth home jerseys in hopes of getting his walk-off homerun jersey....the one where the whole team fled into the clubhouse and McLouth was greeted by no one at home plate. Once I match the right jersey I plan on just selling the other one.

Also for a forum member who couldn't purchase from the Braves, I got for him the JC Boscan home jersey. If he didn't want the jersey then I may have bought the jersey for myself. He spent like 14 years in the minors and had his only major league at-bat in September. It looks to be his only at-bat in the major leagues so it would be a cool jersey to own with a neat story to go with it.