Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bryce Harper 1st Jersey

Surprised nobody has mentioned the Harper Pro Debut jersey that is up on the auction block right now. I did not buy into some of the pub until I saw him have some pretty solid results in the Arizona Fall League. This kid may be alright.

http://auction.mlb.com/cgi-bin/ncomm...unbr=138014463
    Looking for: Joey Votto game used items.

Re: Bryce Harper 1st Jersey

Huh... who's the high bidder?

Good luck with the jersey, would be a great item.

Wonder what level Harper is going to start out at next season? Guess it will be determined by his Spring Training.
    Looking for: Joey Votto game used items.

Quote Originally Posted by AWA85 View Post
    Good luck with the jersey, would be a great item.

Wonder what level Harper is going to start out at next season? Guess it will be determined by his Spring Training.
    I would say Potomac, if he's lucky he could be in the majors by 2012. He will be a very interesting player to watch.

Don't worry, I'm guessing that this jersey will go for about triple what my high bid is, lol. More likely that not, it won't end up in my collection. Did anyone else see the hat? It's up to $507!

My understanding is that Bryce will begin the season in Hagerstown and progress from there as warranted. Saw him take batting practice at Nationals Park and he has tremendous power. Looks like a phenom to me, but you never know how he'll hit curve balls, particularly from lefthanders.

it's a sad, sad, day... lol I'm officially out of the bidding. I'll settle for some more Heyward jerseys. Contact me if you have 'em!

I didn't realize that you were the one in the bidding with me. I am out too. I would rather have a MLB gamer but thought that was a cool jersey.
    Regards,
    Andrew Lang
    AllstarsPlus@aol.com
    202-716-8500

I figured that it would go higher, but $2000 was my limit... and the hat... who bids up a game used hat to $600?

But the significance of that jersey is that it was worn in Bryce's first ever professional game and he recorded his first professional hit in it. It is basically the jersey that represents the start of his pro career. That's a grail item in my opinion.