Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Thread: #400

Banned

Exclamation #400

That's the number of victories Penn State's Joe Paterno has now after the Nittany Lions came from behind to beat Northwestern today.

Both Illinois Big 10 schools took it on the chin im memorable fashion. The other, Illinois, went 3 OTs before falling to Michigan 67-65! I've seen those two universities with lower final scores in BASKETBALL games!

Dave Miedema

Banned

Re: #400

Quote Originally Posted by sox83cubs84 View Post
    That's the number of victories Penn State's Joe Paterno has now after the Nittany Lions came from behind to beat Northwestern today.

Both Illinois Big 10 schools took it on the chin im memorable fashion. The other, Illinois, went 3 OTs before falling to Michigan 67-65! I've seen those two universities with lower final scores in BASKETBALL games!

Dave Miedema

Only 9 more wins to pass legendary Grambling State coach Eddie Robinson for #2 all-time for the NCAA all division victories lead. After that only John Gagliardi of D3 St. Johns Minnesota stands in Joe Pa's way of being #1 all-time. At the current pace and since Coach Gagliardi is still active after 62 years as a head coach, Joe Pa should pass Gagliardi in about 10 years at age 94.

Whew! What a relief Dave! I thought you were reporting that #400 had died.

Congratulations to JoPa