Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Hybrid View

Re: Packers experts is this Aaron Rodgers Legit

Quote Originally Posted by legaleagle92481 View Post
    The Bears are 5-3 not a bad year at all. The line sucks if Cutler was not on his back all the time they might be even better. Plus Forte has been horrible so they dont have much offensive balance.
    It was a joke. As a packer fan I know their record. But if you would like to chat about how bad cutler is you should start a thread in general sports. I would hate for this one to turn into a bears packers argument.
    Ryan

NFL game used collector

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by ivo610 View Post
    It was a joke. As a packer fan I know their record. But if you would like to chat about how bad cutler is you should start a thread in general sports. I would hate for this one to turn into a bears packers argument.
    Oh. I didn't realize that so many people pick on them I thought you were being serious.

Do you think over time the Pro Shop will lower prices on their jerseys of "lesser" guys? I really would love to acquire that Nelson jersey as I had an awesome experience with him, but do not want to pay $1,000 for it. I understand that Packers jerseys are really rare, but $1,000 for Jordy Nelson seems steep.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by LastingsMilledge85 View Post
    Do you think over time the Pro Shop will lower prices on their jerseys of "lesser" guys? I really would love to acquire that Nelson jersey as I had an awesome experience with him, but do not want to pay $1,000 for it. I understand that Packers jerseys are really rare, but $1,000 for Jordy Nelson seems steep.
    They are not rare anymore. If they don't sell it they likely will. The team store does not want a glut of jerseys. Right now most of them are flying off the shelves but once demand and supply even out that won't be the case anymore. And demand and supply will even out because there are only a finite number of people willing to pay five figures for a jersey especially of the lesser guys and each time one of those guys buys one that is one less guy looking for one. I have noticed most NFL collectors go for one jersey per player of whatever they collect rather than buy like three of one player and that is probably because of the cost involved.

Anyone notice a few more additions this morning??
    More of the same, though...Raji, Bulaga & Nelson.

My Matthews gamer eludes me...

I noticed that...they look like the same jerseys that they had posted about 3 weeks ago from the Dallas game, and then took down as if they were sold?? The Nelson is definitely from the Dallas game, there is a nice photomatch to the grass stains on the back of his jersey on Getty.

What site are you guys using? I can't find it at nfl.com or the packers site.

Banned

Cool Re: Packers experts is this Aaron Rodgers Legit

Quote Originally Posted by happyyoungster View Post

Not sure if you check the autograph forum at all, but Matthews is doing a public signing in Delafield on 12/6 (moved up from 12/13). It's being run by Legends of the Field and is posted on the Signings section of the Autograph Forum board.

Dave Miedema

Quote Originally Posted by sox83cubs84 View Post
    Not sure if you check the autograph forum at all, but Matthews is doing a public signing in Delafield on 12/6 (moved up from 12/13). It's being run by Legends of the Field and is posted on the Signings section of the Autograph Forum board.

Dave Miedema

Thanks, Dave!

Here goes your elusive Matthews gamer that was sold by the team:

http://cgi.ebay.com/2010-A-J-Hawk-Ga...item5addc99d84

Quote Originally Posted by happyyoungster View Post