As some members may have noticed, there have been a number of posts made recently by banned members, registering under new aliases, for the sole purpose of trying to create trouble on the site. Needless to say, the content of these posts show why these people were banned from the site in the first place.

Along those lines, we have also received and saved private emails from these same banned members that are synonymous in content and character to the posts made on the site. I am personally considering posting some of the emails we received with the names of the senders so our members can see the character of the ones who sent them. Further, it has been suggested to me to send the emails we received to the employers of those who sent them so the employers can see the character of their employees for themselves. That is a very interesting thought that might be worth considering.

More importantly, our greater desire is to eliminate these types of posts on the site which we know must be annoying to the rest of the members. As such, we will soon be implementing a new registration system that will require any new registrants to provide detailed contact information which we will verify before they are allowed to post on the site. Although this will require an extra step in the registration process, we think this will help prevent these annoying posts that are intended to disrupt the harmony of the forum.

We will let everyone know when the new registration process is in place (our developers are working on it now) and we look forward to implementing the new process that will require greater accountability for posters.

As always, please feel free to contact me if you have any questions.

Sincerely,
Chris