Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast

Re: Can TBS coverage get anymore biased?

Quote Originally Posted by xpress34 View Post
    I never meant to start name calling - so you 'Guido' and 'Billy Bob' name calling DAs (and I don't mean District Atty) - so PLEASE cut it out.
    That should read - 'I never meant for this thread to start any name calling." Not me personally, because I don't think I've called anyone a name here - except for maybe @$$rod...

Quote Originally Posted by yankees506 View Post
    Im just gonna say the only people who "fist pump" live in jersey, we have a tradition of raising our bats here in the Bronx. just fyi
    Sorry, but as a New Jersian, I had to go back to this post. Fist pumpers do NOT live/come from NJ. Those clowns you see on "Jersey Shore" are NOT from NJ. They are from Staten Island (which is NY), and NY. People watch that show and think thats how people from NJ are. The fact is that we call them "Bennies" and they take over the Jersey Shore every year.

And every team has their obnoxious fans.

-Chris

xpress you realy hurt my feelings when you called me a da. lol Hey im going to wait and see how this series plays out before i send the stuff i picked up for you. Got you an extra program cups and towels. Hope we move on and i can send some WS stuff along as well.
    Baseball do what it do
    -Ron Washington

Quote Originally Posted by Fnazxc0114 View Post
    xpress you realy hurt my feelings when you called me a da. lol Hey im going to wait and see how this series plays out before i send the stuff i picked up for you. Got you an extra program cups and towels. Hope we move on and i can send some WS stuff along as well.
    Fnazxc -

Glad you understood where I was coming from. Just trying to 'dose the flames' from the fires that were sparking up...

Thanks so much for putting together the Rangers 'CARE' package for me.

I honestly wasn't expecting the win going into yesterday. The yanks pitched us hard on the pitches they had to make. 13 hits and only 2 runs? That says a ton about how well they induced flyouts and double play grounders.

I do feel confident about Colby tomorrow - especially knowing a win sets up the rotation for the WS perfectly with Lee ready for Game 1.

I have an MRI on my knee tomorrow at 12:30pm (Denver time), so I'll be sitting around after waiting for the game to start and wearing this jersey:

or this one:

or this one:

or this one:

or this one:

DAMN I can't decide!!!

All the best -

Smitty

P.S. - do you ever go to Spring Training? If not, you should. Surprise is probably the MOST fan friendly (Ranger side at least) that I have ever been to. So even though I don't get to Dalas much any more, I do get my Ranger fix in early in the season!

The wife and i went a few times before we started having kids. They are almost old enough to enjoy the trip. Funny thing is the wife and i were talking of planning a trip for next year. It is a blast and the last time we went was in 06.
    Baseball do what it do
    -Ron Washington

If you decide to go, let me know. I do Spring Training for at least a week EVERY year, so I will be there again this year!

- Chris

I loved watching Hunter go over and SOAK that Sager guy from TBS in the clubhouse after the game last night! Too bad he wasn't still wearing one of those ugly sports coats he likes to sport!

my wife and i laughed our rear off because tommy had devil eyes while doing it. Reminded me of my two year old when he does something he knows he probably shouldnt be doing.
    Baseball do what it do
    -Ron Washington

xpress we have tickets for the WS so ill send you a program from that and whatever they are giving away. Ill get everything out to you after the series is over.
    Baseball do what it do
    -Ron Washington

Quote Originally Posted by Fnazxc0114 View Post
    xpress we have tickets for the WS so ill send you a program from that and whatever they are giving away. Ill get everything out to you after the series is over.
    Fnazxc -

You are the MAN!!! Enjoy the WS!!! That is the only Series I couldn't afford a ticket for when the Rox went in 2007.

All the best -

Smitty