Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Banned

Favre is looking for a way out

Seems to me that Favre is looking for a way to fade away without admitting it.
    All this talk about his elbow and how he may not be able to play looks to me like a good exit plan.

Re: Favre is looking for a way out

Well, he just did sustain an injury in practice...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wMywH...eature=related

Banned

I bet if he sits out a game or two that he will retire. He has too many problems off the field right now.

Banned

I predict he retires rather than miss a game if the team continues to lose . He is hurt but that has never stopped him before and him with an injury still tops a healthy Tavrais Jackson. He is done after this year no matter what anyway so why break the streak to return for a few extra games of playing out the string in a playoff-less season. He came back to get 500 tds and 70,000 yards lets face it who wouldn't if they were that close. Noone has ever reached either before and the world is obessed with round stats numbers and now he has gotten there. The NFL investigation is not going to be a factor, if they find anything there they will drag their heels until he retires at which point he is no longer a league employee and not subject to the conduct policy.

Banned

I really dont think the league will drag their heals on this. A large part of the fan base is women and after the Rothisberger incident I don't think they want anyone to think they in any way condone this type of behavour. The league will do what it can to save face, no matter who is in the way.

This is an interesting theory, and I can't say I disagree with it. It would make a lot of sense for him to get out now, go and try to salvage his marriage (if possible) and get out of the spotlight once and for all.

Saw a cartoon of Farve sitting at a press table saying,"Its been thrilling and exciting and I hate to quit..." and aide sitting next to him saying," Brett, you can't retire from a sex scandal."

Cel phone photo of "little" Brett Favre:

Banned

Talking Re: Favre is looking for a way out

Diva Favre insists on being the center of attention in the NFL the entire offseason...hope he enjoys being the center of attention now, for this.

Dave Miedema

Deanna Favre issued a statement regarding Brett's texting today, informing people that "the explicit photos were meant to be sent to me, but in staying true to Brett's form, they were intercepted."
    Looking for: Joey Votto game used items.