Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast

Re: Looking for Aussie Born Players

Luke Hughes Twins jerseys from the 2011 season are $100 at the Roseville MN Pro Shop. I want to say there were three of them.
    Wanted: Minnesota Twins throwback or special event jerseys.

Quote Originally Posted by sylbry View Post
    Luke Hughes Twins jerseys from the 2011 season are $100 at the Roseville MN Pro Shop. I want to say there were three of them.
    Thanks sylbry. I have messaged JeffB to see if he can help. Did you notice if any showed use? He played his most games in 2011 so that is my best year to pick one up. Can't complain at that price either!

Thanks,
    Mark.

Updated list of Aussie guys. If anyone can help sourcing items please email me.

Thanks!

Majors: Grant Balfour (A’s), Travis Blackley (A’s)

Triple-A: Liam Hendriks (Twins), Luke Hughes (A’s), Shane Lindsay (Cubs), Trent Oeltjen (Dodgers), Andrew Russell (Braves), Josh Spence (Padres), Rich Thompson (A’s), Brendan Wise (Twins), Ryan Rowland-Smith (Cubs), Clayton Tanner(Giants)

Double-A: Allan de San Miguel (Orioles), Hayden Beard (Padres), James Beresford (Twins), Matt Kennelly (Braves), Drew Naylor (Phillies), Tim Kennelly (Phillies), Stefan Welch (Pirates).

High-A: Ryan Searle (Cubs),

Low-A: Kable Hogben [D'Backs], David Kandilas [Rockies], Boss Moanaroa [Red Sox], Warwick Saupold (Tigers), Tim Atherton [Twins], Justin Erasmus [Red Sox],

Short Season-A: Corey Adamson [Padres], James Brooks (Nationals), Guy Edmonds [Rangers], Mitchell Nilsson [Indians], Josh Warner [Phillies],

Advanced Rookie leagues: Darryl George [Rays], Joshua Hendricks [Twins], Rory Rhodes [Twins], Aaron Sookee [Angels],

Rookie leagues: Ryan Battaglia [Indians], Liam Bedford [Phillies], Andrew Campbell [Indians],Dylan Child [Pirates), Alex Da Silva [Angels], Sam Gibbons [Twins], Elliott Hargreaves [Reds], Josh Kennelly [Reds], Wilson Lee [Pirates], Jackson Lodge [Pirates], Logan Wade [Twins], Jacob Younis [Twins],

Peter Moylan (Braves)

Unfortunately Luke Hughes got released yesterday.
    Always looking for anything John Flaherty, Drew Storen and Marcell Ozuna game used.
    jaeger_danny@yahoo.com

Mark,

I know the Braves had a Spring Training nameplate available. Forgot the price off hand, but shoot Lisa an e-mail. She should be able to help you out.

Lisa.Wessinger@braves.com
    Cheers,
    Jack

Actively looking for a Brad Lidge Philadelphia Phillies Game Used Cap!
    My Memorabilia Collection

To follow up, I just found the e-mail and had available locker room plates for Moylan, Russell and Kennelly.
    Cheers,
    Jack

Actively looking for a Brad Lidge Philadelphia Phillies Game Used Cap!
    My Memorabilia Collection

Quote Originally Posted by DJaeger22 View Post
    Unfortunately Luke Hughes got released yesterday.
    Yeah not good. Rough ride for Luke this season but his performances at all levels have been sub-par. Still hoping to chase up those jerseys from 2011 though.

Quote Originally Posted by cliffjmp33 View Post
    To follow up, I just found the e-mail and had available locker room plates for Moylan, Russell and Kennelly.
    Thanks Cliff. I am on Lisa's mailing list and she has helped me out in the past. They are $50 ea which I'm hoping might come down in price later on in the year or early next season. Seems a bit to pay for a bland ST plate.

Thanks to all who have helped. Actually got a response back from an MiLB club - Charlotte Knights have been great to deal with. Thats 3 out of 37 emails I have sent (plus countless tweets). Not a great hit rate. Not sure if its just too hard for clubs to help or lazyness...Australian Baseball League teams are the same. Only got 1 response last year (6 teams).

Mark.

Banned

Arrow Re: Looking for Aussie Born Players

Mark:

I just picked up what appears to be a 2004 GCL Phillies gamer of Brad Harman. The jersey is alnost identical to a MLB Phillies BP jersey. Jersey is a size 46 by Majestic, 0065 tag inside. The NOB is plated and the number is 12. Jersey is red cool base, with a single dark blue trim line down each shoulder top and sleeve. Harman has autographed the "1" on the back in blue Sharpie. Asking $50 for the jersey, and shipping will be based upon USPS quote. PLMK if this does anything for you.

Dave Miedema
    sox83cubs84@hotmail.com (email only).

Hi Dave, Email sent. I think I know the one.

Still looking!

Thanks,
    Mark.

Banned

Hi Mark I do not know if you would be interested but I have

1996 Game Used Kevin Jordan Phillies jersey w/all start patch
    Game used Kevin Jordan Bat will have to dig it out if your interested
    Game used Travis Blackley phillies ST Jersey home red.

If you are please feel free to email me.