Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Re: Looking for Aussie Born Players

Allan de San Miguel is playing for the Baysox this year, would you want any autographs from him or are you just looking for game used.
    Always looking for anything John Flaherty, Drew Storen and Marcell Ozuna game used.
    jaeger_danny@yahoo.com

Quote Originally Posted by DJaeger22 View Post
    Allan de San Miguel is playing for the Baysox this year, would you want any autographs from him or are you just looking for game used.
    G'day Danny, i am just chasing game used items at this stage. I can get autos pretty easy when they come back to Australia.

This is Allan's first team outside the Minnesota organisation, can you tell me if the Baysox do any kind of GU sales during the year or special event jersey's? I tried to buy a de San Miguel jersey of the Fort Myers Miracle but they never returned emails.

Thanks,
    Mark.

I know they have a few auctions throughout the year on their site(baysox.com). I did see this past weekend that they had a rack of what I'm guessing are unsold jersey's from past years.

As for special event jersey's, maybe, I'm not too sure but I am going up there again in a few weeks. Email me towards the end of April and I'll let you know if I come up with anything.
    Always looking for anything John Flaherty, Drew Storen and Marcell Ozuna game used.
    jaeger_danny@yahoo.com

Banned

Smile Re: Looking for Aussie Born Players

In MEARS' last auction, they had a 1994 Dave Nilsson Brewers BP jersey up for bis at a $50 minimum, and didn't draw a bid. The jersey is not MLB authenticated (that system didn't exist in 1994), but looks good to me and does come with MEARS paperwork. Contact them at www.mearsonline.com .

Dave Miedema

Thanks Dave, i'm trying to stay away from BP jerseys as there use can be so sporadic. $50 is pretty good though, with the MEARS letter, and your OK. Haven't got a Nilsson jersey yet so may take a peak.

Thanks!
    Mark.

Bump due to frustration about MiLB clubs not returning emails and lack of items on eBay (although $450 for a BP WBC jersey with no MLB holo is really appealing).

Banned

Exclamation Re: Looking for Aussie Born Players

You may have seen this, but there is a GU cap with player LOA of Grant Balfour from the 2012 Japan Series that opened the season for Oakland. It's been relisted on eBay for maybe the third time...not inexpensive, but good provenance and a unique piece.

Dave Miedema

Thanks Dave, have been watching that hat. Trying to convince myself that for $100 it is worth it. Good provenance on all items, but tried photo matching some cleats a while back and couldn't even get a style match. I know its player LOA but I wonder if the player actually is aware of the repercussions of writing game used on there. For example UA had a Reds hat of Balfour's w/inscription but never made an MLB appearance for Reds. Can't find ST stats from that year either.

Banned

Smile Re: Looking for Aussie Born Players

Mark:

The Balfour 2012 Japan A's cap is up on eBay again, but with the opening bid reduced by $20.

Dave Miedema

Thanks Dave but it is the normal home hat from 2011. I will be grabbing one of the two hats though, thanks.