Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Arizona Basketball Game Shorts 97 style XL/42

Pretty cool item for game basketball shorts collectors or Arizona Wildcat fans. One pair of Arizona Wildcats Basketball shorts 1997 championship team style. These are a size XL (equivalent 42). Measurements are laid flat un-stretched the waist is "16" inches long. From middle of shorts to bottom of shorts "25" inches long. I actually acquired these unworn and never tried on. They are made of the NIKE dri-fit material 2 ply, very durable material. All logo's and letters are stitched and embroidered on. These are game shorts, NOT authentic replicas or swingman shorts. Can't be purchased from retailers. Very RARE! Made in USA as most game shorts are as illustrated by tag. Pics below. I'm looking for $125 shipped or best offer or anything close to that range. PM with any offers or questions. Thanks all.

Re: Arizona Basketball Game Shorts 97 style XL/42

Bump. Only pair left in size. One pair in red 99-06 style I may add to post at later time. Listening to offers! Thanks.

Adding my single pair 99-06 style game shorts road navy size 42/XL to the list. Same size as the whites. Looking same range $100-$125 shipped or best offer. For both $200 shipped with fed ex tracking. Same material, details as white 97 style just different version. PM with offers questions.

Need to move some stuff so cutting the price in half just for a couple days. Both pair for $100 bucks. A complete steal. Add $10 for fed ex shipping with tracking. Please pm with offers. I should have some for this deal.
    thx.

Adding an authentic official team practice jersey. This is a NIKE team practice jersey. Version team wore in the 09-10 season. This is in brand new unworn condition. It's a size large as illustrated by jersey tag and made of the Nike light weight dri-fit material. It's reversible navy/red as shown in pics below. Jersey is about "30" inches top to bottom. PM me with questions and offers. Also have some practice shorts to match tops. Looking for $75 shipped or best offer for the practice jersey.
    Thanks

Do you have any other Wildcats items available? Were any of these game used or are they all just game issued?

Jwolfer,

I got back to you. Check your private messages.
    Thanks for the interest.

Bump!

Jwolfer,

You can also leave me your email address here and I'll get back to you.
    Thanks again.

First time on the forum. If you could check your private messages and get back to me, that would be great. Thanks again.

Rish,
    Check your email. I dropped you a message yesterday to the gmail email you provided.
    Thanks.