Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Re: Arizona Basketball Game Shorts 97 style XL/42

Bump. Will be adding some Duke Game shorts as well and more jerseys. still have some retro Zona gamers as well.

Pm with offers and questions folks!

Thanks

Bump.

Retro late 80's style Arizona #4 Walton lowering price to $100 shipped.

Have a practice #20 practice jersey available as well.
    Practice jersey is $70 shipped. Reversible Navy/Red
    (Custom Arenas available too lowering to $100 shipped)

Still looking to get rid of some of these practice jerseys and player used practice jerseys. Will entertain any offers. Also looking for any offers on the retro custom game jerseys. PM me with offers or questions. I'm open to all.

Thanks!

Bump. Still looking to move some items. Practice jersey down to $60 shipped. Others the same price. PM with questions offers on gear.

Thanks!

#20 Practice jersey Sold! Looking to move the custom game arizona jerseys. Cutting price in half. Just need to move them. Looking for only $85 shipped on them. PM with questions offers!
    Thanks!

Need to move some of my arizona nike team player issued gear. Offering half off all items for sale. Going to add some more custom game retro jerseys to the thread too. Please PM me for offers and contact info. I won't be offering 50% OFF of all items for very long.

Thanks all!

Prices for memorial day week sale 50% OFF (HALF OFF)

All game shorts only $50
    Player used practice jersey UA basketball #24 reversible $30
    New practice jerseys nike team player issued $30
    Custom game Arizona jerseys $75
    Practice shorts $30

Arenas game jersey sold. Others still available.

Thanks PM for questions and offers. These prices will be good thru the week!

Bump still have some items available. Email for requests/offers! Thanks!

Adding a blank home white official arizona basketball player Nike Team issued, 98-05 style home white colorway game jersey. There is no name or number on the front or back of this game jersey. Only the authentic Arizona lettering across the chest in black/scarlet outline. Once again this is Nike Team, player issued and made of Nike Dri Fit material. Very sturdy but light game wear material. Jersey is made in USA as most all arizona official game gear is. Made in USA is shown on tag inside of the jersey. Authentic game tag is also at bottom front of jersey as shown in pic. Looking for $115 shipped on this beauty. This can be used to personally customize the jersey for yourself or if you just want a regular official arizona game jersey without a player name/# on it. PM with offers and/or questions. I'm sure this will go fast. The measurements on this jersey are about 31.5 inches in length and width across the chest 22.5. Thanks!