Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Re: Arizona Basketball Game Shorts 97 style XL/42

Bump. Lowering the price on AZ and cuse gamers to $75 shipped each. Need to move these! Please make offers these low prices should be hard to pass up. PM with questions or offers. Thanks!

If you have any game worn items of Derrick Williams, please email me at gameusedequip2@hotmail.com (only looking for game worn). Thank you.
    Always looking for top NBA game worn items of superstar and Hall-of-Fame-caliber players (especially Kobe, LeBron, MJ, Curry and Durant). Also looking for game worn items of all players from special events (e.g., All Star Game, NBA Finals, milestone games, etc.). Please contact me at gameusedequip2@hotmail.com. Thank you.

Dropped you an email thanks.

Also lowering price for a limited time on the game shorts I have left to $70 shipped. Pretty much a steal of deal so make offers those interested.
    Thanks!

Adding player used Arizona practice jersey reversible navy/white #24. This is a style from the early 2000's team but is in mint condition as pics indicate. It is player used so a cool item for a collection of player used gear. This may be an Igoudala practice uni but I'm not sure it's from quite some time ago about 10-12 years ago the style the team was wearing. Tag on front of Navy side of jersey states made in USA length +2. UA ball log on front navy side/ white side classic Arizona lettering. Just looking for $50 shipped on this vintage item. Message me for offers or questions! I'll be happy to answer. Thanks all.

Need to move some of the gear here quickly so cutting prices way down. Player used early 2000's Zona practice jersey $35 shipped.

Retro basketball gamers I have. Any two pair together $100 shipped (so $50 a piece.)

Individually I'm lowering them to $60 a piece if you only want one pair.

Make some offers as this is high quality authentic gear I won't be selling this low again once it's gone.

thanks again all. Once again, plenty of references for me on here!

Anything game worn of Josh Pastner for sale? If so, I would be interested.

Preston,

Drop me your email addy if you can. Tried to send you a PM but you don't have that set up. Have some stuff you would probably be interested in.
    Thanks!

My email is Prestonsportsman@aol.com - I'd love to be able to figure out how to set it up to where I can get DM and can put a signature on all my posts. Thanks for getting back to me!

Adding a few Authentic custom Nike retro Nike Team Arizona Basketball Game Jerseys. These are an excellent condition, new. This is the 99-01 style of game jersey. First one I'm adding is Gil Arenas #0 in the road red game jersey, size large. Measurements are about 32.5 inches in length from shoulder to bottom of jersey. Width across the chest about 23.5 inches.
    I will be adding a couple others I have in the 88 team custom style as well. Jerseys are made of durable Nike Dri Fit material. Authentic made in USA Nike Tag on inside back of jersey and authentic Nike tag on lower left part of the front of jersey that states engineered to the specifications of championship athletes. Looking for $150 shipped but will be open to all offers on the jerseys thanks feel free to PM with questions offers or contact info.
    Thanks for looking. I have plenty of references in this forum.

Adding one Nike issued 87-88 retro style game jersey size large #4 Luke Walton. I'm not even sure what these were made for but I acquired a few. Very rare style. Same measurements on this as the Arenas game jersey (about 32 inches in length +2 length). Authentic Made in USA tags on inside and front of jersey.
    Looking for $150 shipped on this as well but will negotiate on price if interested. Will be listing other players I have as well. Please make offers, ask questions etc.