Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Hybrid View

Re: 2008 Aaron Rodgers Jersey

I have seen Dallas do this same thing. Take jerseys, and people would have them customized at their facility. It's a team issued, but not for any player. Still 100% Packers issue jersey.

To me, and it might just be the photo - the rear #2 is wrong. The Packer rear fonts have a taller rectangular box on the insides of the rear numbers while the front numbers are shorter and have square "boxes."

To me, the rear numbers look like someone has sewn front numbers on. Someone probably should have done a bit more study...

If I could post a photo with this stupid Ipad, I would. Just lookmat the font of the #2 on the rear of any Packers jersey and then look at this jersey. Yikes.

Received a couple emails - requesting clarity.

The Packers front numbers are roughly 9.75" tall. Their rear numbers are roughly 11.75" tall. The front and rear numbers are the same overall width as well as the same thickness of the font. In order to get a 2" taller number and keep the thickness and width the same, the length is "stretched." This results in the rectangles on the interior of the rear numbers and the squares on the interior of the front numbers. On the jersey in question, it appears to have all four (4) numbers the same - all four FRONT numbers.

See the pic.
    Attached Images Attached Images