Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Miami Dolphins Stuff

Post your fins stuff here.
    Attached Images Attached Images     

Re: Miami Dolphins Stuff

Jason Taylor signed game worn jersey from 12/9/2003. This was the night they honored the 30yr mark of the undefeated team. The also retired Csonka's number that night. JT had a sack that night. There are some stains on the jersey, but no repairs they must have only worn the jersey for this night.

Quote Originally Posted by woody1351 View Post
    Jason Taylor signed game worn jersey from 12/9/2003. This was the night they honored the 30yr mark of the undefeated team. The also retired Csonka's number that night. JT had a sack that night. There are some stains on the jersey, but no repairs they must have only worn the jersey for this night.
    I'd be interested in this if you're willing to sell....

Not really looking to sell.

Was able to pick up this beauty! My second favorite player of all time.

The Bell jersey was used 12/21/2008 vs KC.

Matt Roth jersey used 12/21/2008 vs KC.

Great jerseys and everything. I am a huge Dolphins fan and new here. I currently just pickup a game used jersey of camarillo from 09 was wondering if anyone knows where to get good photos to try and match it.

P.S was after that gadsden jersey when it was on ebay if you ever want to move it plmk.

Quote Originally Posted by gadsden86 View Post
    Great jerseys and everything. I am a huge Dolphins fan and new here. I currently just pickup a game used jersey of camarillo from 09 was wondering if anyone knows where to get good photos to try and match it.

P.S was after that gadsden jersey when it was on ebay if you ever want to move it plmk.
    Haha I guess it worked out Gadsden86... I was after the Camarillo too! Glad that if I had to lose it I lost it to a forum member... That was an awfully nice jersey for the price.. Also nice pics in the other thread, especially the OG cowboys jersey.

I tried to match up the Camarillo by photos the seller sent me but really had no luck. Maybe you will have better luck since you can see all the wear... I only checked getty images and espn tho.... Keep us posted if you figure out what game it came from

I will need to dig more but will find something. That was my 1st major GU'ed purchase as you saw hope to get more. THe Camarillo jsy was a killer deal helped the seller didnt list it too well.

Quote Originally Posted by finfanrb23 View Post
    Haha I guess it worked out Gadsden86... I was after the Camarillo too! Glad that if I had to lose it I lost it to a forum member... That was an awfully nice jersey for the price.. Also nice pics in the other thread, especially the OG cowboys jersey.

I tried to match up the Camarillo by photos the seller sent me but really had no luck. Maybe you will have better luck since you can see all the wear... I only checked getty images and espn tho.... Keep us posted if you figure out what game it came from

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by gadsden86 View Post
    I currently just pickup a game used jersey of camarillo from 09 was wondering if anyone knows where to get good photos to try and match it.
    Try Getty images they have pics of pretty much everything. I have one Fins jersey photos are on my picture site. It is of Jason Taylor from 09 vs. the Saints. Jason had two sacks in the game and the jersey is just destroyed with use. Its an interesting story as to how I acquired it. It originated on NFL Auctions after the 2009 season. It was me and this other guy bidding. The bidding hit a level where I just let him have it. There are a lot of Taylor jerseys on the market from all three of his teams so I had my limit as to what I would pay. I really liked the jersey and was bummed that it went beyond a level I wanted to pay. About 10 months later it hit Ebay for 1/2 the price the auction closed for. The seller listed it in the wrong section he listed it as a baseball jersey and I pounced the second I saw it. So I got my jersey and saved myself some money.