Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Minor League card set source?

My regular supplier of minor league card sets - STB Sports, in WA state, and I can't say enough nice things about those good folks - were, much to my shock and dismay, unable to obtain the 2010 Reno Aces card set...and it doesn't seem to be available from the team, from MLB, or from any other place I've checked out.

Any leads or suggestions?

Banned

Re: Minor League card set source?

Quote Originally Posted by godwulf View Post
    My regular supplier of minor league card sets - STB Sports, in WA state, and I can't say enough nice things about those good folks - were, much to my shock and dismay, unable to obtain the 2010 Reno Aces card set...and it doesn't seem to be available from the team, from MLB, or from any other place I've checked out.

Any leads or suggestions?
    I've gotten a lot of good minor league sets from Bill Wesslund at Portland Sports Cards in Oregon. He's regularly on eBay.

Dave Miedema

Re: Minor League card set source?

Thanks, Dave. I did a search on their site and didn't find the '10 Aces set. I did get sucked into one of their eBay auctions and got a hundred older minor league sets for 35 bucks, though...so the time spent wasn't totally wasted.