Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Where's all the good NFL stuff?

Is it because it's summer, or is it just me...but I haven't seen a cool NFL jersey for sale in months!

Re: Where's all the good NFL stuff?

Pretty much everything NFL has dropped since February. It should be picking up real soon. I haven't posted in over a month because nothing exciting is up!

It's baseball season baby and the Reds are playing meaningful games.... please don't talk about football This is the first time in YEARS, I haven't been watching games because our prospects have been called up.

Not NFL..... but on the other hand about a week and a half till Nebraska Cornhusker football kicks off!!!!!!
    Looking for: Joey Votto game used items.

i am in the process of taking images of some of my recent pickups including a Charles Haley late 80s home gamer with 17 repairs, Rickey Watters 94 throwback with team letter, William Floyd 94 throwback with team letter, Rickey Jackson away photomatched 94 throwback with team letter and auto "Rickey Jackson HOF 2010", NFC Championship GU football signed by Rice and Young with team letter, Football used vs Atlanta in 1994 signed by Rice with team letter, Tim Mcdonald 93 Home with team letter, Harris Barton 94 throwback with 12 repairs, Jesse Sapolu 94 away throwback with team letter and signed "World Champions", Guy Mcintyre late 80s away shirt with 10 repairs auto "game used 49ers" plus a Jeff Ulbrich Rookie shirt with team letter.

Always looking for quality GU 49ers shirts or footballs and will pay good $$$$$$ for the right shirt. Looking for a Brent Jones Gamer and will pay up to 2K for the right shirt. I know here is one out there!

Best
    Paul

garciajones@yahoo.com

I recently picked up a hammered Fred Dryer Rams jersey and just sold an 08 Steven Jackson. I'd say those can be considered some "good NFL stuff".

"please don't talk about football".......

Are you serious? After nearly 6 months of "franks and beans", (and the Rays are kicking ass), I've reached the point where I don't even want to hear the word "baseball" for the foreseeable future.

BRING ON THE FOOTBALL!!

NFL stuff REALLY needs its own forum.

I would LOVE to see an NFL ONLY section...I don't post much NFL stuff, because it just gets burried in the photos of lumber.

I bought this a month ago. Jason Taylor signed game worn jersey from 12/9/2003. This was the night they honored the 30yr mark of the undefeated team. The also retired Csonka's number that night. JT had a sack that night. There are some stains on the jersey, but no repairs they must have only worn the jersey for this night.
    Attached Images Attached Images   

That's awesome Neely, a Hunter jersey! Always liked that guy

And Woody, your Jason Taylor is wicked. When the Fish retire his number into the ring of fame, you will be able to sell it for a mint.

Of course if you *ahem....wanna sell it now......
    *cough* (myemailaddressis gingi79@aol.com) *cough*cough*
    Bieksallent! My Player Collections:

http://sami-salo.webs.com