Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Re: Let's see some display room pics

Quote Originally Posted by WStiles View Post
    Here's my den. As you would guess, I'm a big Phillies fan.
    Wayne
    WOW!! Well done
    Scott Harpt
    scott_harpt at yahoo dot com
    Always seeking Cecil Cooper, Ben Oglivie, and Gorman Thomas

WStiles

Hey Roger - Yes I do have a couple of other Thome items besides the jersey, bat, and hat in the picture (nothing major, just a couple of different style Phillies hats), and sorry, I'm not interested in moving any of them. While I'm always open to a trade, I'm not looking for anything else of Thome's except maybe that Phillies helmet he wore for three years here. All my jerseys are game used or game worn as some of them are warm ups. All All Star game warmups from 2002 on are MLB authenticated and hologramed. The exception being the 07 Howard home run deby jersey which doesn't state being worn by Howard as the other respective jerseys do, but is hologramed and has paperwork. I didn't go after this year's editions as they were listed as unworn backup jerseys signed by the player. Nice but not for the money they went for.

To another interested party, the locker is from the visitor's locker room at Vet Stadium. The Carlton plaque in the Carlton jersey case is the plaque that was used at the Vet on the Wall of Fame. Also not available, but THANKS for the interest!

Thanks for the compliments and interest!

Wayne cshort41@yahoo.com

Quote Originally Posted by WStiles View Post
    Hey Roger - Yes I do have a couple of other Thome items besides the jersey, bat, and hat in the picture (nothing major, just a couple of different style Phillies hats), and sorry, I'm not interested in moving any of them. While I'm always open to a trade, I'm not looking for anything else of Thome's except maybe that Phillies helmet he wore for three years here. All my jerseys are game used or game worn as some of them are warm ups. All All Star game warmups from 2002 on are MLB authenticated and hologramed. The exception being the 07 Howard home run deby jersey which doesn't state being worn by Howard as the other respective jerseys do, but is hologramed and has paperwork. I didn't go after this year's editions as they were listed as unworn backup jerseys signed by the player. Nice but not for the money they went for.

To another interested party, the locker is from the visitor's locker room at Vet Stadium. The Carlton plaque in the Carlton jersey case is the plaque that was used at the Vet on the Wall of Fame. Also not available, but THANKS for the interest!

Thanks for the compliments and interest!

Wayne cshort41@yahoo.com
    Wayne,
    Thanks for the reply. Two more questions. Can I see the Thome case up close ? Also, Where did you get the cases ? Thanks for your time.
    Roger
    Roger Ward- Thomecollector
    thomecollector@verizon.net

I was getting ready to redo my little man cave when I hurt my back..I have photos and other cool items to hang..It is gonna be repainted when my back is better enjoy

Looking for Doug Flynn and Joel Youngblood items.NY Mets jerseys 78-82

Thanks Scott dcrules01@msn.com

Quote Originally Posted by dcrules01 View Post
    I was getting ready to redo my little man cave when I hurt my back..I have photos and other cool items to hang..It is gonna be repainted when my back is better enjoy

You putting crown moulding or a paper border up top??
    ROBERT KOPPEL
    Skyking26 - 35 year collector of Dave Kingman memorabilia. Also seek 500 HR and 3000 Hit GU Bats,
    and 1968, 1984, HOF Tigers GU Bats...Skyking442@hotmail.com

Haven't decided the paint job is compliments of my wife and a few of her friends painting the room awhile back while I was away for a weekend with some buddies.I was all set to start doing the work then I hurt my back 3 herniated discs.Any suggestions feel free
    Looking for Doug Flynn and Joel Youngblood items.NY Mets jerseys 78-82

Thanks Scott dcrules01@msn.com

WStiles

Hi Roger - Pics of the Thome jersey have been sent. The display cases as I mentioned are from Pennzoni and are the large natural oak.

Wayne

Nice ball-in-box collection!

Quote Originally Posted by slidekellyslide View Post

Here are a few pictures of my basketball room. Some items include Wilt Chamberlain's warmups, the original Joe Fulks HOF display and many game used jerseys. Thanks for looking.