Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

View Poll Results: Do You Think Dividing The GUU Forum Into Seperate Sports Could Be Beneficial?

Voters
42. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

35 83.33%
  • No

7 16.67%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

O/T - Dividing The Game Used Universe Forum Into Sections - Thoughts?

I wanted to take a poll to see what people thought about dividing the forum into separate sports - GU Football, GU Baseball, GU Basketball, GU Hockey.

Thoughts and/or opinions anybody?

Re: O/T - Dividing The Game Used Universe Forum Into Sections - Thoughts?

I like it. Nothing against baseball bat collectors, or basketball collectors, but it is not my passion or interest. I would spend about 90% of my time in the football section.

Quote Originally Posted by helmets View Post
    I like it. Nothing against baseball bat collectors, or basketball collectors, but it is not my passion or interest. I would spend about 90% of my time in the football section.
    Agreed. It is not to divide the members, but the sports. If I want to know about baseball, then I can go over there, or hockey, I can go over there, or whatever.

Sometimes it is frustrating trying to navigate through all of the other stuff to find my threads of interest.

I wouldn't mind having it streamlined so that I can find my interests faster.

Would we also need separate auction item/classified/item WANTED sections for each sport?

I Would Especially Like To Hear The Thoughts And Opinions Of The Mod's.

Quote Originally Posted by treant985 View Post
    Would we also need separate auction item/classified/item WANTED sections for each sport?
    I never thought of that, but that could also help the overall easy of finding items in you respective fields.

I think that would be a great idea.

Quote Originally Posted by helmets View Post
    Agree 110%.

Do you guys think there should also be just one section under GU Auctions for auction house comments/news/next upcoming auction/live auction 'what do you think about this item...?' type questions?

Dunno, just a thought. I know I lose myself in searching the Auctions forum for all threads corresponding to the current GFC, Lelands, Hunt, etc type auction. Because usually if one person has something they noticed "questionable" in the current xxx auction or 'what do you think about this item', there's a pretty good chance someone else has that same comment/question. Auctions last for 30 days mostly, so sometimes some threads get lost.

Don't forget a "GU Other" for boxing, olympics, etc. Hockey could probably go in there too...

Quote Originally Posted by TriplexXxSports View Post
    I wanted to take a poll to see what people thought about dividing the forum into separate sports - GU Football, GU Baseball, GU Basketball, GU Hockey.

Thoughts and/or opinions anybody?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Wes Campbell

Quote Originally Posted by CampWest View Post
    Don't forget a "GU Other" for boxing, olympics, etc. Hockey could probably go in there too...
    Yes.....Should also add an "OFF TOPIC" category in there too.