Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 10 of 18 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Re: November pick-ups

Capital, great pick up on the Shaq Cavs jersey! I have been searching for Shaq Cavs items and this is the first I have seen. Congrats!

This arrived yesterday -- Patrick Crayton throwback used 11/23/08 vs 49ers. This completes my Crayton jersey collection (home white, blue away, practice & throwback). Patrick attended the same small Oklahoma university I did (Northwestern Oklahoma State University at Alva, OK). The Northwestern Ranger team he was on in 1999 won the NAIA national championship and also included Lynn Scott and Al Hunt. The acquisition of this jersey would not have been possible with the help of Ben Cohen at Steiner Sports -- he was responsible for getting this jersey to me. SusieQ
    Attached Images Attached Images     

Picked up on EBAY -- really cool Dallas Desperados jersey used and signed by Chris Greisen who set the AFL single-season record for touchdown passes with 117 and completion percentage (74.0) in 2007. He played for the Desperados in 2005 and 2006 and was drafted by the Arizona Cardinals in 1999. He is currently with the UFL Florida Tuskers.

About the Crayton throwback -- I need to clarify a very important point. I would not have completed my Crayton collection without the help of Ben Cohen at Steiner Sports. I had originally won this jersey during the Steiner Sports Cowboys auction that closed October 4th. Two days after winning this jersey, I received an email from Steiner Sports that it was not available due to an inventory error. With help of forum members, I learned that Steiner Sports had made an agreement with Grey Flannel Auctions. Based on a hunch that the Crayton jersey had been reassigned to Grey Flannel, I contacted Grey Flannel and tracked it down. Ben Cohen at Steiner Sports made all necessary arrangements to have it transferred back to them so we could complete the transaction. It took me a month to finally get it, but it was worth the wait! SusieQ

Banned

Just picked up a Packers suspension helmet. The clock on the inside dates the helmet to 1975. It's been quite a week - first a Steelers helmet and how this little guy.

Jim

flaa1a@comcast.net

Quote Originally Posted by shoremen44 View Post
    Wieters Cleats... photomatched to 9-20-09
    Hey Bert,

Congrat's on matching those cleats, that's the first time I have seen a dead on match for cleats. Great job!!

Bobby

Hey Bert,

Congrat's on matching those cleats, that's the first time I have seen a dead on match for cleats. Great job!!

Bobby
    Bobby,
    Thanks... I got pretty lucky with the picture
    Bert
    ---------------

Always looking for Matt Wieters, Tettleton, and that Orioles magic

shoremen44@gmail.com

I was gonna wait and post on the collector forum, but the shaq cavs practice jersey, im looking to trade if anyone is interested. im collect anything from the local dc teams redskins, mainly the capitals, nats etc
    thanks
    kevin

Quote Originally Posted by capitalssticks View Post
    I was gonna wait and post on the collector forum, but the shaq cavs practice jersey, im looking to trade if anyone is interested. im collect anything from the local dc teams redskins, mainly the capitals, nats etc
    thanks
    kevin

Kevin, I have nothing to trade at the moment, but am interested in purchasing the Shaq practice jersey. Please send me a note and let me know what you were looking to get out of it.

Thanks,

Tim

sandmanclan@sbcglobal.net

email sent