Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 9 of 87 FirstFirst ... 78910111959 ... LastLast

Re: Detroit Tigers GU

Quote Originally Posted by tigerdale View Post
    some 2006 mlb authenticated jerseys....
    grandersons 1969 throwback jersey, infantes jersey when they clinched a playoff spot, ledezmas jersey from game 4 of alcs (winning pitcher), miners world series jersey & maroths world series jersey...
    Dale - Very nice jerseys. Can you tell us what kind of tagging the W.S. jerseys have? Perhaps post a picture? Just trying to increase the knowledge. Thanks!
    Russ - Always on the lookout for Jim Abbott, Team USA and Detroit Tigers GU.

Great Granderson Jersey and Grilli glove. Good pickups guys.

Quote Originally Posted by russyurk View Post
    Dale - Very nice jerseys. Can you tell us what kind of tagging the W.S. jerseys have? Perhaps post a picture? Just trying to increase the knowledge. Thanks!
    here's photos of the world series tagging & also the 1999 final game tagging....I do know I saw an authenticated world series road andrew miller jersey that didn't have the strip tagging....
    Attached Images Attached Images    
    always looking for Detroit Tiger world series player bats......game used 2006 & 2012 world series items....Quintin Berry bats....also interested in Ivan Rodriguez bats...
    Thank you, Dale
    tigers1984@comcast.net

rob deers desert storm year helmet...he battled a slump all year....he wrote this under the bill of his helmet to stay positive...
    always looking for Detroit Tiger world series player bats......game used 2006 & 2012 world series items....Quintin Berry bats....also interested in Ivan Rodriguez bats...
    Thank you, Dale
    tigers1984@comcast.net

I thought it was about time to bump up this thread...

I picked up this Damion Easley LVS C243 at the Midwest Sports Collectors Show in Novi at the end of last month for cheap. I think I have dated it to 1998 (which was his All-Star season with the Tigers).

I also picked up another Carlos Guillen Sam bat. Bringing my Guillen bat total to 6. What is kind of cool is that both of my Sam bats were produced on 5-25-06!

Bill Ripken's Detroit "Bisons" TBTC jersey from June 1998 (vs KC):

awesome Ripken "bison" jersey!!! Hers a couple photos...Ramon Santiagos batting helmets mlb authenticated from 2006 ALDS, some tigers pitches bats who were on the 2006 roster (not all bats from the 2006 season though).
    Thank you, Dale
    tigers1984@comcast.net

Technically this is an Angels item, but I remember Ruppert Jones as a member of the 1984 Tigers. Also, since I believe this bat was used by another former Tiger, I figured why not post it here too.

Ruppert Jones LVS (most likely used by Gary Pettis) and has a repaired handle crack. I knew when I purchased it that it was most likely Jones issued and used by someone else as Jones has never worn #24. I am terrible at dating bats, but I think it is from his time with the Angels (85-87). In 1985, Rufino Linares wore #24 and played 18 games and had 43 ABs. In 1986 and 1987, Gary Pettis wore #24 and played in close to 300 games and had over 900 ABs. So, the probability that Pettis used the bat is much higher.

Quote Originally Posted by tigerdale View Post
    rob deers desert storm year helmet...he battled a slump all year....he wrote this under the bill of his helmet to stay positive...
    Wow, that is an awesome piece! Congrats!