Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 17 of 72 FirstFirst ... 715161718192767 ... LastLast

Re: Show Off Your Nelwy Renovated Memorabilia Rooms

Wow! Very nice!
    Penny scrinjun@yahoo.com

I collect Jason Varitek and Game Used Red Sox items.

Quote Originally Posted by RobSteinmetz View Post
    Not really newly renovated, but I haven't posted an updated picture of my memorabilia room in some time. Most major change is that it's now 100% Cubs (sorry Cardinals fans). Thanks to all the forum members who have helped me locate items for my collection. A big thanks to Nick Stiglic (BigStig) for hooking me up with the Wrigley turnstile.
    Rob;

Super amazing display. Wish I could play billiards but I probably get distracted by the great display.
    Regards,
    Joel S.
    joelsabi @ gmail.com
    Wanted: Alex Rodriguez Game Used Items and other unique artifacts, 1992 thru 1998 only. From High School to Early Mariners.

Quote Originally Posted by RobSteinmetz View Post
    Not really newly renovated, but I haven't posted an updated picture of my memorabilia room in some time. Most major change is that it's now 100% Cubs (sorry Cardinals fans). Thanks to all the forum members who have helped me locate items for my collection. A big thanks to Nick Stiglic (BigStig) for hooking me up with the Wrigley turnstile.

I never get tired of seeing your room Rob...however i am sad to see your Cards stuff gone, I am a Spurs and Mavs collector, which are big rivals too.

Well, I'm finally in the process of buying a house, so maybe now I too can put together a room like one of these. It'll be nice to get all the frames off the apartment wall.

I took a more "secure" approach...
    Attached Images Attached Images  

I took Rob Steinmetz's idea and my Ozzie Smith bromance and turned it into this. Still need to add the sliding glass and arrange it a little better. Will be buying slatwall banjo holders to display the bats better and then need some other slatwall hardware to space everything out. I have had this idea for over ten years and didn't know exactly how I wanted it to look until I saw Rob's display. Thanks Rob.
    Attached Images Attached Images   

Wow... ibuyoz1...Great display...

this is one of my favorite threads.

Someday when I finish my office I will get to post pics here too
    Bert
    ---------------

Always looking for Matt Wieters, Tettleton, and that Orioles magic

shoremen44@gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by ibuyoz1 View Post
    I took Rob Steinmetz's idea and my Ozzie Smith bromance and turned it into this. Still need to add the sliding glass and arrange it a little better. Will be buying slatwall banjo holders to display the bats better and then need some other slatwall hardware to space everything out. I have had this idea for over ten years and didn't know exactly how I wanted it to look until I saw Rob's display. Thanks Rob.
    Are you worried about the lighting inside your display? I have read and heard that lighting may fade signatures, and it ages and breaks down fabric. Just curious. Love your display though, looks great!
    Penny scrinjun@yahoo.com

I collect Jason Varitek and Game Used Red Sox items.

I finished my 3 ceiling racks. I now have all 430 bats displayed with room for about 30 more. Once the last rack if full I will have about 111 on my ceiling. My brother and I did have a "cave-in" during construction. I took a few off the dome but my scunion was fine. I did, however, get a nasty knot on my shin. We wore helmets when loading bats after that and were a bit wiser about the flexibility of metal brackets.

Davis Emburey
    demburey@netzero.net
    Always looking for late 70's-late 80's Mariners game used bats!

Great ozzie display, it looks really nice and looks like you have some nice ozzie items to show off!