Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 6 of 72 FirstFirst ... 456781656 ... LastLast

Re: Show Off Your Nelwy Renovated Memorabilia Rooms

Oh yeah before everyone thinks I bat for the other team I took over the guest bedroom in the house thats why in the previous pictures has a bed set with flowers all over it! hahaha. I spilled into the hallway and finally into my room which is this picture right here!
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Sweet room/ hall/ guest room Berg. Your last photo sparked a question for you or anyone. The ball and card wood base holder you have is made by Ultra Pro. Are those UV protected like other ball cubes? On the box or description there is no mention of it, so I wanted to know what others thought? I have a few of them, but am thinking about replacing them unless they will get the job done.
    Looking for: Joey Votto game used items.

I am really not sure if they are or not. I am not even sure they are ultra pro. so far those baseballs have not turned on me even though some in ball cubes are. Signed baseballs make me sad... I started off as an autograph collector still am but now all my purchases are game used stuff. I stopped getting baseballs signed because of all the problems they face over time.

Quote Originally Posted by allstarsplus View Post
    These are partial pics of my "Man Cave" that is almost complete. My cave also has a 1950's style Drive-In movie theatre, wine cellar, game room, and excersise/spa room. There is a storage room that goes floor to ceiling with un-displayed memorabilia. We also have an extensive Sports Art collection. Some jerseys:
    Is the McGwire 1999 All-Star Game jersey game-used?
    Les Zukor
    bagwellgameused@gmail.com
    Collecting Jeff Bagwell Cleats, Jerseys, & Other Items

http://www.bagwellgameused.com
    (617) 682-0408

Quote Originally Posted by frikativ54 View Post
    Is the McGwire 1999 All-Star Game jersey game-used?
    HR Derby jersey is not used. The other Cardinals jersey is used and signed by Mac w/ a Upper Deck Authenticated hologram.
    Regards,
    Andrew Lang
    AllstarsPlus@aol.com
    202-716-8500

Quote Originally Posted by mariner_gamers View Post

Actually being renovated as we speak! Almost there!
    After posting the pics above last week I was inspired to rip out the closet. Now I can display the remaining 120 Mariners bats I had in boxes. The wife was surprisingly supportive and loves her new handbag............

WOW.... I sometimes feel like I am getting a few too many bats and I am still between 15-20 than I see a room like that and feel like I haven't even scratched the service! Great rooms!
    Looking for: Joey Votto game used items.

Quote Originally Posted by AWA85 View Post
    WOW.... I sometimes feel like I am getting a few too many bats and I am still between 15-20 than I see a room like that and feel like I haven't even scratched the service! Great rooms!
    Keep at it! Someday soon your friends and family will make comments about your sanity as well!!!

Davis

Quote Originally Posted by karamaxjoe View Post
    Here's pics of my space in the basement. When I walled it off I figured I was set on space, but now think I could use some more.

Mike
    Mike-

As a fellow Sox fan, I'm in awe. That's an amazing little room. Love the jerseys!

Quote Originally Posted by brian26 View Post
    Mike-

As a fellow Sox fan, I'm in awe. That's an amazing little room. Love the jerseys!

Thanks

My website needs to be updated, but here's a little more detail on the stuff.

http://www.freewebs.com/karamaxjoe/