Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 55 of 72 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765 ... LastLast

Re: Show Off Your Newly Renovated Memorabilia Rooms

Quote Originally Posted by CampWest View Post
    Thanks... if its any consolation, us Kansans are jealous of all the beach front and girls in short skirts that you guys have.
    Basements are better, at least we can play with and touch the items in our basements

Nice rooms guys!!

Quote Originally Posted by CampWest View Post
    Not strictly a memorabilia room - its more like home-theater, home-bar, poker, pool hall, sports museum... but I'm squeezing in as much as I can little by little... I think if I add a piece here and there the wife won't notice like she would a huge wing being added...
    Amazing room! Is that a Throwback Terence Newman gamer I can see?

Been doing some redesigning of the man cave in my offseason. Changing out some frames and added the two player lockers. Added the 2013 NLCS game 1 first base as my 10 yr old daughter and I attended that game. It was our first playoff game together, and she was a trooper till the end when Beltran walked us off in the 13th! The jerseys are 2013 WBC, and Molina's is from the championship game. Switched my focus from our old first baseman to our new first baseman......a cheaper alternative. BTW, the Mizuno is a BP bat. Still some wall space left, but the wife has begun to use the word "clutter" recently.
    Attached Images Attached Images        

Quote Originally Posted by onlyalbert View Post
    Been doing some redesigning of the man cave in my offseason. Changing out some frames and added the two player lockers. Added the 2013 NLCS game 1 first base as my 10 yr old daughter and I attended that game. It was our first playoff game together, and she was a trooper till the end when Beltran walked us off in the 13th! The jerseys are 2013 WBC, and Molina's is from the championship game. Switched my focus from our old first baseman to our new first baseman......a cheaper alternative. BTW, the Mizuno is a BP bat. Still some wall space left, but the wife has begun to use the word "clutter" recently.
    That's an awesome setup. Love the way you have it organized. Not seeing any clutter!

I love this thread. All the rooms look great! This is an update from a previous post. Not newly renovated, but finally finished the graphics on my Green Monster. I'm pleased with how it came out, however I just found out I may be transferred at work and may have to move out of state. May be time to look for a home with a bigger basement!
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Quote Originally Posted by 419redsoxfan32 View Post
    I love this thread. All the rooms look great! This is an update from a previous post. Not newly renovated, but finally finished the graphics on my Green Monster. I'm pleased with how it came out, however I just found out I may be transferred at work and may have to move out of state. May be time to look for a home with a bigger basement!
    I was just flipping back through this thread and came across your old "before" shot......very NICE indeed. So guess you have to sell to a Sox fan then!

Re: Show Off Your Nelwy Renovated Memorabilia Rooms

Quote Originally Posted by mtlexpos View Post
    sry i accedentaly took a pic of my wife while i was showing the basement, she is also game used! LOL
    That post is cracking me up haha.A good woman is always the best "game used"piece any collection

Quote Originally Posted by War Helmets View Post
    That post is cracking me up haha.A good woman is always the best "game used"piece any collection

One could make an argument though that "Game Issued/Unworn" would be more desirable

Really sick set ups guys. Every single 1 has really blown me away. I just have stuff in my home office and a few random balls at my office office. Some of you have given me some great ideas for what I can do though!

Quote Originally Posted by kylehess10 View Post
    Here's my room.....I live in my basement now since I have so much stuff.
    Nice collection! I'm ready for some Braves baseball & from Alabama>GO BRAVES!!!!

Great thread, let's keep it going.
    Looking for: Joey Votto game used items.