Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 61 of 72 FirstFirst ... 1151596061626371 ... LastLast

Re: Show Off Your Newly Renovated Memorabilia Rooms

Is that a New Mexico Highlands University Helmet? Don't see those much outside of Las Vegas, NM.

Hi All,

I love this thread and since I finally have my mancave where I want it I figured I would share mine. Here are some highlights from each image:

Image One - This is my Orioles playoff wall. Included on this wall is the iconic picture from the 1966 world series where Brooks Robinson is jumping in celebration of the Orioles win. This picture is signed by Brooks. It also includes two frames with my tickets from the 2012 ALDS and 2014 ALDS and ALCS. The bat is a game used Nelson Cruz bat from the 2014 ALDS. With this bat he hit a home run in ALDS game 1 which tied him with Babe Ruth for 10th all time in postseason homeruns. Also included are a Nelson Cruz ALDS nameplate, Nelson Cruz home game used postseason helmet, and Mark Reynolds 2012 Postseason Home and Away game used helmets, 2012 Game Used ALDS Postseason base, among others.

Image 2 - This image includes a lot of my specialty lineup cards including Camden Yards 20th Anniversary, Orioles 50th and 60th Anniversary, and a mothers day lineup card featuring the Orioles 50th Anniversary Logo. Also in the image is a restored Memorial Stadium Seat with a game used base from Chris Davis three home run game at Camden Yards from 2012.

Image 3 - This shows all of my bobbleheads that I have accumulated over the years. My fiancé reluctantly allows them to be displayed haha. The game used bat is a Nelson Cruz bat from last year and the helmet is a game used Brewers retro helmet from Zack Greinke in 2012.

Image 4 - This is a picture of my stairwell which includes some of my Mark Reynolds items and two lineup cards from the first road trip my fiancé and I took as a couple to Milwaukee last year to see the Orioles and Brewers play.

Image 5 - These are a couple of my framed Brewers jerseys. The number 7 jersey is a pounded Mark Reynolds Memorial Day jersey from last year. We were at this game. The other is a game used 2012 Zack Greinke Brewers jersey with a 2011 NLDS Nameplate in the frame. Also below the frame is a 2013 NLCS Greinke Dodgers Nameplate.

Image 6 - These are just some of my signs and banners from various postseasons and championships.

Image 7 - This is my Camden Yards seat and Oriole floppy hat neon light. Every mancave is not complete with out some neon! The base inside the Camden Yards seat is from Mother's Day last year.

Image 8 - This is some of my Astros display. Highlighted items are a Lance McCullers game used Memorial Day hat, game used ball that he pitched in his MLB debut, and game used ball that he pitched in his first career shutout. Also, on the top shelf is a single hit by George Springer for his 101st career hit.

Image 9 - These are some of my Altuve items from the cabinet displayed in Image 8. This includes all of the Altuve bobbleheads ever given out by both the Astros and their minor league affiliates, game used pair of batting gloves from 2013, game used helmet from the TBTC game last year against the Mariners, game used TBTC hat from the 2012 season, and game used rookie season cleats photomatched to one of his first ever games in the bigs.

Image 10 - These are the rest of my Altuve items. Featured is a game used jersey from his first full season in 2012, game used Tucci Lumber bat from 2014 that was broken in the first game my fiancé and I ever attended together, and a game used Zinger bat from 2013. Also featured are two specialty lineup cards featuring the Astros first 50th Anniversary season and their inaugural season in the AL.
    Attached Images Attached Images           

Had to do this in two threads, have too much stuff haha. Here is a description of each image:

Image One - A pair of orange Astrodome seats with three bases. The bases on the seats are from Lance McCullers MLB debut and the 50th Birthday Celebration of the Astrodome. The Futures Game base is from 2011 and featured two of my favorite players, Jonathan Schoop and Jose Altuve. I have already got Schoop to sign it and I will eventually get Altuve too as well. The HOU board is an away team board from Citizen's Bank Park in Philadelphia.

Image Two - A second pair of Astrodome seats with signs from Memorial Stadium and a scoreboard sign from old Busch Stadium in St. Louis.

Image Three - The first of my two Jonathan Schoop walls. Featured are a game used early spring training jersey featuring #37 (he wears #6 now), a pair of game used cleats, 7 hit baseballs including a home run ball in the solo case above the fireplace, a game used playoff bat from the ALDS and ALCS (the two tone bat hanging up to the far right), and two game used St. Patrick's day hats.

Image Four - More of my Schoop game used hats. Featured are the hat from the Civil Rights game last year, O's 2014 game used hat, 2012 Bowie Baysox game used hat, and 2012 Arizona Fall League Game Used Hat.

Image Five - The second of my Schoop walls. Featured are three game used bats with the one on the far left being one he hit his first career Grand Slam with this year, a Game Used Postseason jersey from the ALCS with game used ALCS nameplate (this jersey is the only set that wasn't washed and still has pine tar stains on the shoulders), and game used Civil Rights game used jersey from last year.

Thanks for looking everyone! As always looking for Jonathan Schoop and Jose Altuve items. Email me at bigp4229@yahoo.com.
    Attached Images Attached Images      

Sweet setup! Do you have the plastic on the jerseys to protect from dust? or from flying booze? I hang mine all naked and was wondering if mine will disintegrate or something

Quote Originally Posted by Oriolesfan29 View Post
    Had to do this in two threads, have too much stuff haha. Here is a description of each image:

Image One - A pair of orange Astrodome seats with three bases. The bases on the seats are from Lance McCullers MLB debut and the 50th Birthday Celebration of the Astrodome. The Futures Game base is from 2011 and featured two of my favorite players, Jonathan Schoop and Jose Altuve. I have already got Schoop to sign it and I will eventually get Altuve too as well. The HOU board is an away team board from Citizen's Bank Park in Philadelphia.

Image Two - A second pair of Astrodome seats with signs from Memorial Stadium and a scoreboard sign from old Busch Stadium in St. Louis.

Image Three - The first of my two Jonathan Schoop walls. Featured are a game used early spring training jersey featuring #37 (he wears #6 now), a pair of game used cleats, 7 hit baseballs including a home run ball in the solo case above the fireplace, a game used playoff bat from the ALDS and ALCS (the two tone bat hanging up to the far right), and two game used St. Patrick's day hats.

Image Four - More of my Schoop game used hats. Featured are the hat from the Civil Rights game last year, O's 2014 game used hat, 2012 Bowie Baysox game used hat, and 2012 Arizona Fall League Game Used Hat.

Image Five - The second of my Schoop walls. Featured are three game used bats with the one on the far left being one he hit his first career Grand Slam with this year, a Game Used Postseason jersey from the ALCS with game used ALCS nameplate (this jersey is the only set that wasn't washed and still has pine tar stains on the shoulders), and game used Civil Rights game used jersey from last year.

Thanks for looking everyone! As always looking for Jonathan Schoop and Jose Altuve items. Email me at bigp4229@yahoo.com.
    Regarding the jersey cases that the Schoop jerseys are in... what is the manufacturer of the cases and cost? Can u give me dimensions inside the case?
    ROBERT KOPPEL
    Skyking26 - 35 year collector of Dave Kingman memorabilia. Also seek 500 HR and 3000 Hit GU Bats,
    and 1968, 1984, HOF Tigers GU Bats...Skyking442@hotmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by Juicyfruit66 View Post
    Sweet setup! Do you have the plastic on the jerseys to protect from dust? or from flying booze? I hang mine all naked and was wondering if mine will disintegrate or something
    Haha more to protect it from the dust and elements. We have two Golden Retrievers and the shed like no other, dog hair just gets everywhere and we have dust all the time. I also like the nice clean look of a framed jersey.

Quote Originally Posted by skyking26 View Post
    Regarding the jersey cases that the Schoop jerseys are in... what is the manufacturer of the cases and cost? Can u give me dimensions inside the case?
    I bought these second hand but the manufacturer is Mounted Memories and according to the site the dimensions are:

The inner dimensions are 38"" x 29 1/2""x 3"" with the outer measurements of 42"" x 34 1/2""x3 1/2"".

Here is a link to the current style frame in the MLB shop:

http://shop.mlb.com/product/index.js...452615.1229605

Anyone have a recent braves themed memorabilia room?

Wow guys…the two rooms one from December dedicated to the Colts and the second to Minnesota…simply amazing! Very nice guys and thanks for sharing.

Tom

Go Pack! NC State 1981 alumni

Mounted Memories and Fanatics Authentic are the same company now. Those jersey cases are $100 cheaper on the Fanatics Authentic website.

http://www.fanaticsauthentic.com/San...y_Display_Case
    Russell Wuerffel
    Always looking for Chipper Jones game used bats and authenticated hits and MLB authenticated commemorative logo basballs.
    lakeerie92 @ yahoo.com