Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 46 of 190 FirstFirst ... 3644454647485696146 ... LastLast

Re: Show Me Your Chicago Bears Stuff.......

where did you get the jersey half mannequin busts....i like those...clean and simple....TIA
    WTB or Trade for LSU GU Jerseys and other LSU GU items email me at gaytorhater703@gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by gaytorhater703 View Post
    where did you get the jersey half mannequin busts....i like those...clean and simple....TIA
    Who are you referring to?

Quote Originally Posted by sox83cubs84 View Post
    Sad to say, but the wheels on the Bears bus are coming off rapidly. The 2010 offensive line may be one of the worst in NFL history. They're so bad, a defensive line comprised of grenda12, sugarpam, frikativ and yours truly would probably get 3-4 sacks in a game.

Dave Miedema
    They had some of the 85 Bears on the field at halftime, they should have thrown a uni on Thayer and Van Horne, we can use them.

Quote Originally Posted by BU54CB View Post
    Who are you referring to?
    sorry the ones in your bears room....looks really good. nice job
    WTB or Trade for LSU GU Jerseys and other LSU GU items email me at gaytorhater703@gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by gaytorhater703 View Post
    sorry the ones in your bears room....looks really good. nice job
    Thanks, and thanks to everyone else for their kind comments. I bought them on ebay, they are inflatable and purchased 3 for $50 delivered. There are 2 holes in the bottom, one in the center and 1 off center for stands. I can find the link and post it or PM it if you like.

I don't think that's correct, the Broncos wore their throwbacks last year and wore the orange alternates as well. They wore the orange alternates on October 4, 2009 against the Cowboys. The next week they wore the throwbacks against the Patriots.

Quote Originally Posted by indyred View Post
    Pretty sure NFL allows teams only one alternate style jersey to be used per season. With Bears already using the throwback this year as the alternate, they wouldn't be allowed to crack out orange this year. Sure it will be back next season.

They had some of the 85 Bears on the field at halftime, they should have thrown a uni on Thayer and Van Horne, we can use them.
    Here's what gets me... they drop Brown, Ogunleye, and Anderson, and then have the audacity to go sign another D-lineman (who has already been cut by the way), meanwhile, Tommie looks like a sack of potatoes out there?! I thought the defense was holding up great this year even in lieu of this, but it sure would have been nice if Angelovie could have actually put something together with all those walks and brought in some real O-line talent... I think DJ Moore may be the future of the Bears secondary the way he's been playing...

Quote Originally Posted by terryzom View Post
    Here's what gets me... they drop Brown, Ogunleye, and Anderson, and then have the audacity to go sign another D-lineman (who has already been cut by the way), meanwhile, Tommie looks like a sack of potatoes out there?! I thought the defense was holding up great this year even in lieu of this, but it sure would have been nice if Angelovie could have actually put something together with all those walks and brought in some real O-line talent... I think DJ Moore may be the future of the Bears secondary the way he's been playing...
    I feel the same way, I can't even begin to understand the Bears personnel decisions. I know every team has reasons for signing or cutting players etc. but the way the Bears operate looks like a circus. How can Lovie and Angelo not be the laughing stock of the NFL?

DJ Moore looks good, I'd like to see more, that's for sure. I just hope he doesn't turn out to be the second coming of Nate Vasher. Small guy with a nose for the ball and a good year, then disappears.

Thanks, and thanks to everyone else for their kind comments. I bought them on ebay, they are inflatable and purchased 3 for $50 delivered. There are 2 holes in the bottom, one in the center and 1 off center for stands. I can find the link and post it or PM it if you like.

yea i would like some more info about them ...i tryed to PM you to keep that off of this thread but it says that your settings are to not recieve PM's

Now this is just nuts.
    2005 and 2006 alternates.........together.