Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Zenyatta - a new champion

Just got back from Hollywood. Zenyatta wins 17 out of 17 for a new consecutive record!! Unbelievable race. I was fortunate to be the only one shooting photos in the last turn and shot 30 photos as she started here move. Looks like a fun job with Lightroom and Photoshop over the next couple of nights.
    Rob L
    loefflerrd@cox.net

Always On the Look Out for Troy Percival & Randy Johnson Gamers

Rob L's Baseball Memorabilia website: GU Troy Percival, GU Randy Johnson, GU Angels, GU Baseball, 19th Century Baseball and Autographs. Also a huge Game Used Resource page and Game Used Collectors Page: www.loefflerrd.webs.com

Re: Zenyatta - a new champion

I saw that race on TVG today. What an unbelievable horse! I was also at Santa Anita for the Breeders Cup last year. The whole crowd went bonkers when she won that race as well. Now I'm waiting for the matchup between her and Rachel Alexandra.

Quote Originally Posted by kudu View Post
    I saw that race on TVG today. What an unbelievable horse! I was also at Santa Anita for the Breeders Cup last year. The whole crowd went bonkers when she won that race as well. Now I'm waiting for the matchup between her and Rachel Alexandra.
    Sounds like it may be coming at the next Breeders Cup which will be Zenyatta's last race.

Here are the a few of the shots that I took. The first is when Zenyatta makes the initial move to shoot to the outside, the second photo is when the afterburners start and the third is thankful Michael Smith and Zenyatta after a hard fought win.
    Attached Images Attached Images    
    Rob L
    loefflerrd@cox.net

Rob L's Baseball Memorabilia website: GU Troy Percival, GU Randy Johnson, GU Angels, GU Baseball, 19th Century Baseball and Autographs. Also a huge Game Used Resource page and Game Used Collectors Page: www.loefflerrd.webs.com

Yeah, too bad Breeders is at Churchill Downs this year. Nice pics BTW! Thanks for sharing.

Here's a shot I had to cleanup a bit (took people out of the foreground) that someone took. Wow/
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Rob L
    loefflerrd@cox.net