Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Jason Campbell Jersey Name Change

I happen to stop the Redskins store here in Northern VA the other day and saw that they had discounted the Campbell jerseys significantly. I picked up a Reebok NFL Authentic XL, which previously retailed for $75 (have tag), for a mere $10. So, I just did what most teams did back in the day, at least baseball teams, and removed the CAMPBELL nameplate. Now I can "reissue" as needed, although know one wearing #17 as of yet for the Redskins.

Re: Jason Campbell Jersey Name Change

Even though it won't match the same style, you could always make it a Billy Kilmer

I'm in the middle of doing the same thing. I have a Joey Porter and a Ted Ginn. Marshall is taking #19 and rookie Koa Misi is going to be #55. I don't know too many people that will be having a Misi jersey. I found a place that will do name plates for $12 plus shipping.

Quote Originally Posted by JasonBanz View Post
    I'm in the middle of doing the same thing. I have a Joey Porter and a Ted Ginn. Marshall is taking #19 and rookie Koa Misi is going to be #55. I don't know too many people that will be having a Misi jersey. I found a place that will do name plates for $12 plus shipping.
    You have any contact info on the place that will do nameplates? Also, how much would they charge for all the numbers and name? Been looking for a reasonable place to get a couple older Bears jerseys updated. Let me know.
    scott at tyrcha.com

CBCollector.com
    Collecting
    Chicago Bears game used/worn memorabilia.

i used eastern lettering. i turned a Keyshawn Johnson Cowboys jersey into a Miles Austin jersey
    looking for anything from former Tampa Bay Buccaneer & current Jacksonville Jag Roy Miller