Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Re: Special Offer From Steiner Sports to GUU Members

Hey Chris, just want to know how we will be invoiced and how can we pay? I sent you an email to send an invoice but no reply, lmk thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by yankees506 View Post
    Hey Chris, just want to know how we will be invoiced and how can we pay? I sent you an email to send an invoice but no reply, lmk thanks!
    We are invoicing all the people whose offers have been accepted and finalized (some people had multiple offers where Steiner countered on some, etc). There are quite a few of them. We have already invoiced a number of people and we will be sending out the remaining invoices between today and tomorrow.

In addition, as an fyi, the program is working well enough for Steiner that we are extending the program until the end of the month (Wednesday, June 30). We sent out an email to that effect this morning. Therefore, if any members care to make any additional offers please feel free to send them to us.

Regards,
    Chris
    Christopher Cavalier
    Consignment Director - Heritage Auctions

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisCavalier View Post
    We are invoicing all the people whose offers have been accepted and finalized (some people had multiple offers where Steiner countered on some, etc). There are quite a few of them. We have already invoiced a number of people and we will be sending out the remaining invoices between today and tomorrow.

In addition, as an fyi, the program is working well enough for Steiner that we are extending the program until the end of the month (Wednesday, June 30). We sent out an email to that effect this morning. Therefore, if any members care to make any additional offers please feel free to send them to us.

Regards,
    Chris
    Hi Chris, Does Steiner take counter offers to their counter offers? I sent one to you the other day on the item I am interested in. I am posting it on here rather than emailing you because others may also have this question. Thanks.

Have all the invoices been sent out yet? I'm still waiting on mine.

Quote Originally Posted by Tedw9 View Post
    Have all the invoices been sent out yet? I'm still waiting on mine.
    Hello Mr. McLain,

I believe your invoice has been sent. We have been sending them out in waves and all invoices should be sent by the end of the day today. I review all invoices and I am going to have the privilege this morning of going to meet with Don Mattingly. I will review the remaining invoices when I return later today and they will be going out to those whose offers have been accepted.

Please feel free to let me know if you have any other questions.

Sincerely,
    Chris
    Christopher Cavalier

Quote Originally Posted by legaleagle92481 View Post
    Hi Chris, Does Steiner take counter offers to their counter offers? I sent one to you the other day on the item I am interested in. I am posting it on here rather than emailing you because others may also have this question. Thanks.
    Hello Justin,

I sent you a couple of emails. Please let me know if you got them.

Also, regarding your broader question, Steiner's counter offers are pretty much their bottom line. They try to consider everything (their cost, etc) when formulating their counter offers so that is pretty much as low as they can go.

Regards,
    Chris
    Christopher Cavalier

Still no invoice Chris.... dont know if you havent invoiced me yet or what.

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisCavalier View Post
    Hello Mr. McLain,

I believe your invoice has been sent. We have been sending them out in waves and all invoices should be sent by the end of the day today. I review all invoices and I am going to have the privilege this morning of going to meet with Don Mattingly. I will review the remaining invoices when I return later today and they will be going out to those whose offers have been accepted.

Sincerely,
    Chris
    Actually Chris, I do have one more question....can I come with you to meet Don Mattingly?

I did get my invoice today, thank you. I hope you had a good time meeting Don and have some stories to share with us.

Thanks for all the hard work, we do appreciate it.

Steve

Quote Originally Posted by yankees506 View Post
    Still no invoice Chris.... dont know if you havent invoiced me yet or what.
    Hello Mr. Negron,

As per the emails that have gone out, in order to invoice you we will need the following (since you did not provide all the information when you registered on the site):

ALL OFFERS MUST BE SUBMITTED VIA EMAIL TO sales@gameuseduniverse.com AND MUST INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING:

1.Member Name

2.GUU User ID

3.Member Shipping Address

4.Member Phone Number

Once you email us that information we will send you your invoice.

Sincerely,
    Chris
    Christopher Cavalier

Quote Originally Posted by Tedw9 View Post
    I hope you had a good time meeting Don and have some stories to share with us.
    http://www.gameuseduniverse.com/vb_f...ad.php?t=36292
    Christopher Cavalier