Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Yankees Game Used Bats

I am helping a client find a gift for an exective client of hers. I'd rather buy from one of you than try through $teiner. All Star/HOF game used bats and possibly jerseys or autographed items. Nothing over $1,000 or signed game used urinals.

You can send an email to me at nleet@hotmail.com

Happy Holidays,

Nate

Rickey Henderson 1985 game used Yankees bat

Nate,

I hope you got my email that I sent you about J.S. Also, I wanted to let you know that I have a TOP SHELF Rickey Henderson 1985 Yankees game used bat. This is one of the first bats Rickey used with the Yanks. It is a 1983-85 model with 24 on the knob in Rickey handwriting (remember that Rickey went to the Yanks in 1985, but he wore #35 prior to becoming a Yankee... linking this bat to Rickey's first year as a Yankee). Uncracked L.S. bat with great use from an excellent source. It has been one of my most prized Rickey Henderson bats. Thanks,

Reid
    Always looking for top NBA game worn items of superstar and Hall-of-Fame-caliber players (especially Kobe, LeBron, MJ, Curry and Durant). Also looking for game worn items of all players from special events (e.g., All Star Game, NBA Finals, milestone games, etc.). Please contact me at gameusedequip2@hotmail.com. Thank you.

Re: Yankees Game Used Bats

Reid,

Actually looking at the Arod and Reggie bats you have. I'm going to send her the info. And one day I will buy those Jordans off of you.

Happy Holidays,

Nate

Reggie Jackson/AROD bats and Michael Jordan shoes

Nate,

Sounds great. As always, your satisfaction is 100% guaranteed.

Reid
    Always looking for top NBA game worn items of superstar and Hall-of-Fame-caliber players (especially Kobe, LeBron, MJ, Curry and Durant). Also looking for game worn items of all players from special events (e.g., All Star Game, NBA Finals, milestone games, etc.). Please contact me at gameusedequip2@hotmail.com. Thank you.