Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 47 of 145 FirstFirst ... 3745464748495797 ... LastLast

Re: Post Your Photo-matched Game-used Items Here

This is my first photomatch.

Finally found a jersey match.

You can see the long thread coming off the "a" in Cardinals. In the dugout shot it rounds up and goes into the bat. Pics are from 8-17-2009. Rick homered in that game. Probably worn most of the latter half of the year.

Here is Jose Lima's Game Worn Hat that he wore after September 11th to honor the FDNY & NYPD. I have known Jose since 1999, and he gave me this cap after his September 25th, 2001 start at KC, while he was pitching for the Detroit Tigers. I have a large Lima Time collection I will post pics of this week. RIP Jose Lima, It's Lima Time, BELIEVE IT!!!

Monthly update. Early this month I picked up a nice set of game-used autographed spikes of Justin Morneau. Both cleats are signed and inscribed. Also was able to snag a Road Grey Torri Hunter GU Twins Jersey from the Pro Shop the follow day and a pair of Kent Hrbek GU batting gloves from a fellow forum member.

This week I completed a deal for a nice Justin Morneau GU Home Alternate Blue Jersey that was signed. This jersey originated from the 2008 Minnesota Twins Autograph Party Silent Auction.
    Email: Tay1038@aol.com
    - Interested in Current & Vintage Minnesota Twins game-used memorabilia - Killebrew, Oliva, Carew, Puckett, Hrbek, Blyleven, Mauer, Morneau, Tom Kelly (Manager), Minneapolis Millers & St. Paul Saints

Here's the 2007 Donovan Warren Michigan home gamer I bought from JO Sports through Best Offer Program.
    I was able to find some photo matches. Thank you JO Sports and GUU!!

My newest match. Rick Ankiel model used by Mike Aviles. Mike went 3-for-4 with a homerun. Used bat in all 4 AB's.

Quote Originally Posted by cigarman44 View Post
    My newest match. Rick Ankiel model used by Mike Aviles. Mike went 3-for-4 with a homerun. Used bat in all 4 AB's.
    Sweet bat and nice match

Tom Brady Photomatch

With the help of the Hockey Tigers, I was able to pick up this nice Tom Brady on Ebay. It is a perfect photomatch to the AFC Wildcard game played on January 7th 2007 featuring the Pats. vs. the Jets.

When you are holding it in your hands, it matches up in at least 5 different places, but it gets a bit challenging when you take the photos with the flash.

By far my best find ever and unfortunately it is not for sale!

Re: Tom Brady Photomatch

Quote Originally Posted by Mulligans View Post
    With the help of the Hockey Tigers, I was able to pick up this nice Tom Brady on Ebay. It is a perfect photomatch to the AFC Wildcard game played on January 7th 2007 featuring the Pats. vs. the Jets.

When you are holding it in your hands, it matches up in at least 5 different places, but it gets a bit challenging when you take the photos with the flash.

By far my best find ever and unfortunately it is not for sale!
    Nice pickup! Did you get the handwarmer that was listed with it too?

Unfortunately not.....that actually belonged to Mr. Bledsoe and he wasn't letting it go.