Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 84 of 218 FirstFirst ... 3474828384858694134184 ... LastLast

Re: Show Me your NFL stuff

Just picked up these Chris Snee jerseys last night:

2009 Game Issued & Autographed Home Jersey

2010 Game Issued & Autographed Pro Bowl Jersey

More pics & details here: Snee Thread

The HOF in Canton called ... they want everything! Gonna start a whole new wing! ; )

Well, here is my modest contribution to the thread. Albeit I am a Steelers guy, I do collect NFL Gamers from former West Virginia Mountaineers. Here are a few from the WVU collection.

LET'S GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MOUNTAINEERS!!

#30 LANCE FRAZIER, COWBOYS

#78 JOHN THORNTON, TITANS

#97 JOHN THORNTON, BENGALS (AND PHOTO MATCHED TO A RAVENS GAME PLAYED ON MY BIRTHDAY)

#21 AMOS ZEREOUE (LOVE THIS ONE SINCE IT'S A STEELERS JERSEY. I HAVE A GAME ISSUE MIKE LOGAN #31 STEELERS JERSEY SIGNED AS WELL - LOVE THOSE!!!)

... GO 'EERS!!!

Very nice as you don't see too many steelers game used jerseys out there.I loved this guy i wish he was still playing for them.
    Quote Originally Posted by steelpenguin View Post
    The HOF in Canton called ... they want everything! Gonna start a whole new wing! ; )

Well, here is my modest contribution to the thread. Albeit I am a Steelers guy, I do collect NFL Gamers from former West Virginia Mountaineers. Here are a few from the WVU collection.

LET'S GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MOUNTAINEERS!!

#30 LANCE FRAZIER, COWBOYS

#78 JOHN THORNTON, TITANS

#97 JOHN THORNTON, BENGALS (AND PHOTO MATCHED TO A RAVENS GAME PLAYED ON MY BIRTHDAY)

#21 AMOS ZEREOUE (LOVE THIS ONE SINCE IT'S A STEELERS JERSEY. I HAVE A GAME ISSUE MIKE LOGAN #31 STEELERS JERSEY SIGNED AS WELL - LOVE THOSE!!!)

... GO 'EERS!!!

Banned

Just picked up this little guy.

Jim

flaa1a@comcast.net
    Attached Images Attached Images    

A few new additions to the collection. A 1990 Roger Craig home gamer which i am trying to photomatch as well as an away 2007 Ashley Leie gamer direct from Ashley. I also have his 2008 Raiders shirt which has no tail tags as does the 49ers shirt.
    A few game used gloves including 1996 Rice gloves, LeLie gloves, Spikes, Morgan and Tarell brown gloves. Plus 2 BCA items Tarell Brown gloves and wristbands and Mark Roman gloves and towel.

Always looking for 49ers game used especially 1994 shirts. Will pay big $$$$$$ for ANY 1994 shirt. Please email me at:garciajones@yahoo.com. Lets make a deal!!!

http://photobucket.com/49ersGUCraig

2008 Akin Ayodele jersey to add to my Akin collection. I thought this one would be impossible to come by. Special thanks to Woody1351 for making this one possible! I was able to photomatch a repair from a hole in a photo along the front 5.

Name:  akinjersey.jpg
Views: 1642
Size:  77.2 KB

Name:  akinjersey1.jpg
Views: 1641
Size:  84.3 KB

Name:  akinjersey2.jpg
Views: 1638
Size:  22.6 KB

Name:  akinjersey3.jpg
Views: 1645
Size:  84.0 KB

Name:  akinjersey4.jpg
Views: 1613
Size:  21.1 KB

Name:  akinjersey5.jpg
Views: 1622
Size:  22.7 KB

Name:  akinjersey6.jpg
Views: 1700
Size:  36.9 KB

John Taylor SB practice shirt from the week before the 49ers-Chargers clash. Also a 1994 away throwback used against the Detroit Lions. Both with team letters. Both were signed by JT at Leftys over the weekend and when he signed them he stated that "yes these are his".

I owe a BIG thanks to KM of NJ for the 94 throwback. He got his price and i got my JT, which is now signed! I have had the practice shirt for over 15 years so it is finally autographed as well!!!

Always looking for quality 49ers shirts with top $$$$$$$ paid and will always consider a "finders fee" if you point me in the direction of a shirt that i end up buying.

Aloha
    Paul garciajones@yahoo.com
    http://photobucket.com/JT94

Pennington and Henne. Thanks Mulligans

Got this last Friday, and would like to thank Steiner for working with the forum. This is my first purchase from them and I couldnt say enough good things.
    Ryan

NFL game used collector

Quote Originally Posted by ivo610 View Post
    Got this last Friday, and would like to thank Steiner for working with the forum. This is my first purchase from them and I couldnt say enough good things.

Ahhh so that's what happened to the Ware lid. I talked to my rep about that when they first got it in but they weren't moving much on the price. When I heard about the offer thing going on here I went to the website and saw it was gone already. I was wondering who grabbed it. Nice pick up.
    Always looking for anything Cowboys Game Used